I no longer have stock of the Pinscape Lite and Pinscape AIO and many of my other products are selling out quickly. Please see here for a statement on this.
I have created this topic to centralize all my stuff in one place and it will get updated on a regular basis. I got into this amazing hobby in October 2018, I realized quickly that I had my own way to contribute back to the community by creating electronic circuit boards and integrated products that people can use in their own cabs. Feel free to append comments about my products below.
The best way to contact me is via email at o a k m i c r o s at austin dot rr dot com rather than using messaging on this forum.
Oak Micros Current Products
- Pinball Addressable LEDs (PAL) $50 (user guide) - integrated, tested Teensy-based board for addressable LEDs (sold 384, stock 2)
- Rotary encoder $18 (user guide) - volume or other input control for coin door (sold 246, stock 27)
- Fuse and resistor board Mk II (user guide) $15 - supports 16 fuses OR 15 resistors for LED flashers and 1 fuse (sold 422, stock 13)
You can append these product specific topics with questions or send them to me offline at the email address listed above.
Oak Micros Products with no stock
I do not plan to make these products in the near future.
- Pinscape All-in-One (user guide) - Pinscape expansion boards and chime board in all one integrated board (sold 282 AIOs)
- Pinscape Lite (user guide) - Pinball expansion board with limited function ideal for smaller cabs and starter projects (sold 169 Lites)
- Plunger kit Mk II (user guide) - provides an integrated Pinscape potentiometer plunger solution (sold 422 kits)
- Flipper/Magnasave RGB LED set (user guide) - includes 2 boards and connecting cable (sold 450 sets)
- Clear 1 3/8" buttons for Flipper RGB board (sold 767 buttons)
- All-in-One builders kit (sold 113)
- Leg Bolt Drilling Tool (sold 70)
Oak Micros Discontinued Products
- Fuse and resistor board MK I (user guide) - (sold 61) discontinued and replaced by Fuse and Resistor board Mk II
- Plunger kit Mk I (user guide) - (sold 59) discontinued and replaced by Plunger kit Mk II
To order any my products, contact me via email at o a k m i c r o s at austin dot rr dot com with what you want to order. I will tell you the shipping cost and give you payment instructions for Paypal.
I usually ship the next business day for items in stock (see Covid-19 statement above) using first class mail (airmail for international addresses). I can combine items to reduce overall shipping costs. Contact me using the email address above for final shipping costs. Note with cut in funding and covid there can be delays with USPS and package may take twice as long to arrive.
I only take Paypal. I prefer to use the non-insurance option (gift for a friend) as it keeps down the prices. If you want PayPal insurance then I will need to add a 3% premium to your total (5% for International customers). Note I have had all my customers (>160) do it this way and no-one has had a problem. My reputation on this board and around the hobby is paramount.
All sales are deemed final. If there is a problem with the item I have sent you then I will gladly replace it free of charge providing that the defective item is returned to me. If you accidentally force out the magic smoke then I will work with you on a partial or complete replacement.
Oak Micros products are NOT intended for use in applications such as implantation, life support, or other hazardous uses where malfunction could result in death, bodily injury, or catastrophic property damage. Oak Micros does not warrant merchantability for any purpose and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind, however incurred, through the use of Oak Micros products.
My own cab topics
Other useful topics
Edited by MikePinball, Yesterday, 06:13 PM.