#1 MikePinball

MikePinball

Oak Micros Pinball Products

• Platinum Supporter
  • 416 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: Space Invaders

Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:57 PM

I no longer have stock of the Pinscape Lite and Pinscape AIO and many of my other products are selling out quickly. Please see here for a statement on this.

I have created this topic to centralize all my stuff in one place and it will get updated on a regular basis. I got into this amazing hobby in October 2018, I realized quickly that I had my own way to contribute back to the community by creating electronic circuit boards and integrated products that people can use in their own cabs. Feel free to append comments about my products below.

The best way to contact me is via email at  o a k m i c r o s at austin dot rr dot com rather than using messaging on this forum.

Oak Micros Current Products

You can append these product specific topics with questions or send them to me offline at the email address listed above.

Oak Micros Products with no stock

I do not plan to make these products in the near future.

Oak Micros Discontinued Products

Ordering

To order any my products, contact me via email at  o a k m i c r o s at austin dot rr dot com with what you want to order. I will tell you the shipping cost and give you payment instructions for Paypal.

Shipping Policy

I usually ship the next business day for items in stock (see Covid-19 statement above) using first class mail (airmail for international addresses). I can combine items to reduce overall shipping costs. Contact me using the email address above for final shipping costs. Note with cut in funding and covid there can be delays with USPS and package may take twice as long to arrive.

Payment Policy

I only take Paypal. I prefer to use the non-insurance option (gift for a friend) as it keeps down the prices. If you want PayPal insurance then I will need to add a 3% premium to your total (5% for International customers). Note I have had all my customers (>160) do it this way and no-one has had a problem. My reputation on this board and around the hobby is paramount.

Returns Policy

All sales are deemed final. If there is a problem with the item I have sent you then I will gladly replace it free of charge providing that the defective item is returned to me. If you accidentally force out the magic smoke then I will work with you on a partial or complete replacement.

Disclaimers

Oak Micros products are NOT intended for use in applications such as implantation, life support, or other hazardous uses where malfunction could result in death, bodily injury, or catastrophic property damage. Oak Micros does not warrant merchantability for any purpose and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind, however incurred, through the use of Oak Micros products.

My own cab topics

Mikrocontroller

CNC widebody build 43/28

Other useful topics

Why Pinscape

Comparison of Pinscape boards

Pinscape output board with fuses

My take on Pinscape expansion boards

Edited by MikePinball, 04 July 2022 - 06:19 PM.

MikePinball (dba Oak Micros).

#2 Slydog43

Slydog43

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,006 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Addams Family, All Williams 90's Games

Posted 14 November 2019 - 10:31 PM

I love your rotary dial, it just feels so nice.  Very fast shipping too.  Thanks

#3 DarthTimmy

DarthTimmy

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Guardians of the Galaxy

Posted 01 December 2019 - 03:05 AM

I wanted to comment on the Pinscape All in one (AIO) board.  As a non electrical engineer, nor a hobbyist electrical guy, I was a bit under water with what direction to go with button connections as I bought 11 RGB LED arcade buttons for the pinball cab I am building....cause...why not.... What I didn't know is that RGB LEDs alone need 4 different wire connections.  Of course one of them being power, but then one for red, one for blue, then one for green.  I say all this due to needing 44 wire connections (thats not including the other 2 connections per arcade button to power those up).  AFTER I bought these super cool arcade buttons, I was stuck with what board I needed.  I heard most go with the LEDWiz as its been around for a long time and "it works" as every youtube video I watched so needlessly added.  My issue was the shortage of wire connections that I needed.  A random internet search popped up with the Pinscape AIO.  Ive heard and read about pinscape and was very interested, but again, shortage of wire connections.  I read about the pinscape AIO board and jumped on board. I have to say, its really really easy to figure out, and has more inputs then I know what to do with. 

Mike has been on top of communication when I pre-ordered out of the second batch of boards he had.  He sent me an email stating he received my paypal payment and re-stated when he was planning on getting the boards in.  Once the boards came in, he tested everything, flashed the board (installed pinscape), and sent me another email with tracking number saying the board has been shipped and on its way.  I don't see this kind of customer service from major retailers let alone some hobbyist who wants to improve upon whats already out there.

#4 dondi

dondi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Ace of Speed

Posted 06 January 2020 - 10:05 PM

Mike, any news/progress on the two projects under development?

#5 MikePinball

MikePinball

• Platinum Supporter
  • 416 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 02:53 PM

Mike, any news/progress on the two projects under development?

No not yet. I should have more news by the weekend. I am finally getting the PCBs for the RGB Flippers today (it took them almost 3 weeks to make them over the Christmas/New Year holiday).

#6 dondi

dondi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 06:44 PM

Before you sell out of those, put me in for two pair of the RGB flippers.

p.s. -- Happy B-Day

#7 arcade warrior

arcade warrior

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Flag: Australia

• Favorite Pinball: Doctor Who

Posted 10 May 2020 - 06:59 AM

PM me for the all in one board please

#8 Episode

Episode

Hobbyist

• Silver Supporter
  • 46 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Simpsons

Posted 30 May 2020 - 01:56 AM

Thanks Mike for the PAL board.

"For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" -William Shakespeare
CAL: CQC-Recon-Intel

My needing help post.

#9 principalcarranza

principalcarranza

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Family Guy

Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:37 PM

Mike, how do I go about ordering the leg bolt drilling tool?

thanks

#10 DED73

DED73

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Favorite Pinball: twilight zone

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:38 AM

Greatest customer service on the planet. Plus a really solid feeling product.

#11 dondi

dondi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 12:01 PM

Today (July 20), looking at the stocked/sold items for the 1-3/8" clear buttons. 113 sold, 11 stock, just wondering... who ordered an odd number of buttons? :P

#12 MikePinball

MikePinball

• Platinum Supporter
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:28 AM

Today (July 20), looking at the stocked/sold items for the 1-3/8" clear buttons. 113 sold, 11 stock, just wondering... who ordered an odd number of buttons? :P

Someone wanted a clear "fire" button for their lockdown bar. I have more buttons on order now and an odd number, I might add, to get me back to a multiple of 4.

#13 breikers

breikers

Enthusiast

• Silver Supporter
  • 66 posts

• Flag: Netherlands

• Favorite Pinball: terminator 2

Posted 26 December 2020 - 05:56 PM

Hi Mike, is your email address still active? I tried to send you an email but got it back. Or maybe i am reading it wrong in the post. 

#14 MikePinball

MikePinball

• Platinum Supporter
  • 416 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 06:13 PM

breikers was able to contact me.

My email address is oakmicros at austin.rr.com. Replace with the @ symbol.

#15 foreignloren

foreignloren

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Favorite Pinball: all

Posted 03 February 2021 - 07:25 PM

So I just read this forum and the al in one looks great. Been searching on line  to buy one but can't seem to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction? 

Thanks.

#16 htamas

htamas

Pinball Wizard

• VIP
  • 2,155 posts

• Flag: Hungary

• Favorite Pinball: cannot pick just one, and they change anyway

Posted 03 February 2021 - 08:55 PM

You can find all info you need in the first post of this thread.

#17 Impzu

Impzu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Adventure Land (Zen Studios 2017) and Gargamel Park (JPSalas 2016)

• 360 Gamer Tag: Impzu

Posted 08 February 2021 - 11:52 PM

Hello, I want to add force feedback on my virtual pinball (as in a shaker). What is the best shaker I can get and what boards do I need? I believe I need DOF.

~ Impzu Not mine, but good VP Files -> Visual Pinball Archive

visualpinball100.pngpinballfx30.png

#18 rickh

rickh

Enthusiast

• Gold Supporter
  • 259 posts

• Favorite Pinball: pinbot

Posted 09 February 2021 - 02:30 AM

Full size cabinet? Can't help you, but for a mini cabinet I suggest this 545 motor:

https://www.ebay.com...er/323180709969

Regards,

Rick

#19 wiesshund

wiesshund

VPF Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,798 posts

• Favorite Pinball: How many can i have?

Posted 09 February 2021 - 02:48 AM

Full size cabinet? Can't help you, but for a mini cabinet I suggest this 545 motor:

Regards,

Rick

It's an RS 545, it will probably shake anything
And power your PC car too LOL

If you feel the need to empty your wallet in my direction, i dont have any way to receive it anyways

If you really want to get rid of money you can donate to this

Athena's Wildlife Sanctuary

#20 rickh

rickh

Enthusiast

• Gold Supporter
  • 259 posts

• Favorite Pinball: pinbot

Posted 10 February 2021 - 12:19 AM

Regards,

Rick

It's an RS 545, it will probably shake anything
And power your PC car too LOL

Yeah, this puppy is pretty powerful, but after I saw the huge motor they put into the "Attack From Mars" cabinet, it takes a distant 2nd. 

Rick