I am pleased to announce the Oak Micros RGB flipper boards that are used to provide RGB colors to clear flipper and magnasave buttons. Previously people have used the boards and parts from NiceMite but they are no longer available.
The RGB flipper boards have the following features:
- A ready-built tested and supported product that eliminates the effort and headaches of DIY
- Two bright RGB LEDs provide realistic button colors
- Requires 5V and uses common anode RGB LEDs
- Miniature components do not get in the way of the button or the leaf switch mount
- Ultra-thin circuit board (1/4 inch - 0.6mm) allows it to easily fit under the leaf switch
- Comes in pairs together with plugin cable for connecting to the controller board
- Friction lock socket ensures cable is not accidentally pulled out
The Oak Micros RGB flipper board has a complete user guide. The boards come in pairs together with a 59 inch (1.5 meter) cable with plugs at both ends and is sufficient for two boards. The cost is
$14 $15 not including shipping.
This is the fifth assembled electronics board from Oak Micros. There is only one shipping charge if you order together with other Oak Micros products. When in stock, I ship all products the same or next business day.
For full details see the link in my signature below. The best way to contact me is via email at o a k m i c r o s at austin dot rr dot com rather than using messaging on this forum.
Edited by MikePinball, 03 January 2021 - 10:24 PM.