Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Funhouse 2.0 Rudy's Nightmare?!

Suggestion

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DaMegaTaco

DaMegaTaco

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Funhouse

Posted 19 February 2024 - 08:13 AM

So I just learned there's an updated version of Funhouse, which there's actually a pinball alley with one of these machines in my area I think that I need to go check out, that adds new mechanics to the old funhouse table. I honestly haven't done enough research to see what exactly is updated, but I do know it has something to do with replacing the mirror hall bonuses with a LED screen. I tried looking in the downloads to see if anyone has created it yet, but I have only seen the "night" mod, which I'm assuming isn't the same thing as the mirror hall bonuses still have it set up with the standard lights rather than an LED screen as well as there's no mention of "Rudy's Nightmare," which is the name of the updated version. If anyone has a download for this table and can point me to the right direction or if anyone wants to take on the work that I lack the knowledge to do myself then I'd be super greatful.



#2 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,746 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 19 February 2024 - 08:56 AM

The major thing missing is the new game code i guess. It runs on a modified https://www.pinsound...ts/pinsound-xl/ and to my knowledge nothing has been done yet to try to emulate it.


Edited by toxie, 19 February 2024 - 08:56 AM.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestion