senseless

Pinball Fan

• Platinum Supporter
  • 513 posts

• Flag: Netherlands

• Favorite Pinball: T2, Black Knight 2K, Monster Bash

• PS3 Gamer Tag: senseless_mind

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:42 PM

Today I tried my first one... Centaur! I was able to get everything working, besides the DOFLinx Timer. It looks like to completely ignores the that part of the code.. I was hoping some can take a look what I am missing :).

I also wanted to keep the coin button lit all the time but am not sure how to use the parameter correctly. I was trying something like FF_Button BUT_CN,BA_ON ,1,1 or just FF_Button BUT_CN,BA_ON but no luck.

You can find the current DOFLinx enabled table here:

https://dl.dropboxus....03 DOFLinx.zip

Hope you like my first attempt :). If I can solve the coin button part and the DOFLinx Timer code I think it is ready for publication.

#2 TerryRed

TerryRed

Pinball Fan

• Silver Supporter
  • 1,808 posts

• Flag: Canada

• Favorite Pinball: Too many to choose...

Contributor

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:28 PM

I only had a quick chance to check out your table. I LOVE IT! You really banged this one real quick!

-great that its an EM as the other tables didn't use some of the same kind of switches / roll overs / drop targets. Now others (including me) will have a great example for those kind of table functions.

-good use of a lot of features in DOFLinx, including using "Random" for colours

-liked seeing the strobes for insert coins, and the launch button flashing when ball is ready to be launched-

-lots of flashy colour

-VERY nicely documented / noted in the table script. Thank you! I cannot stress enough how important this is right now for new DOFLinx modded tables

-night mode works because you used DDH69's examples. Nice!

I've never tried to have a button light just stay ON yet....I don't have a "coin" light to test with but you can always just do something like this to keep the coin light ON for a LONG time.

FF_Button BUT_CN,BA_ON,1,999999   'DOFLinx - Coin Light - ON

I hope that's right. I'm not sure if there is a permanent ON function for button lights (until another command changes that). Maybe DDH69 can clarify!

Once you are confident that your table is done, it would be great if you could do the following:

-move any HudOverlays or DMDOverlays "off screen" so that they don't show up on the playfield, as cabinet owners will just do this anyways. These modded tables are after all intended for cabinet owners.

-rename the table file to something like  "Centaur (Ultimate Edition, v1.03)(Physics 2.7)(DOFLinx).fpt"

-have a matching physics 2.7 (SLAMT1LT version) XML included so that anyone using BAM will automatically use the intended physics for the table. I have this if you need it.

-name the XML to match the table exactly, like  "Centaur (Ultimate Edition, v1.03)(Physics 2.7)(DOFLinx).xml"

-could you include a readme txt file with the table named something like:  ReadMe 1st! - DOFLinx Install Instructions for this table.txt

...and have something like this in the readme file:

===========================================================

DOFLinx - "A powerful utility for cabinet owners to make the most of force feedback and lighting." - by DDH69

This Future Pinball table has DOFLinx commands added to it. This will enable support for pinball cabinet force feedback devices such as solenoids (flippers,bumpers,slingshots,drop targets,etc), RGB lighting and flashers, beacon, strobes, blower fan, shaker and more!

Requirements and Installation: Regardless of using this table with force feedback (Cabinet) or without (Desktop), you MUST install the current DOFLinx.vbs script into your ‘Future Pinball\Scripts’ folder. Running the table without this file will cause an error with FF_INIT.

The DOFLinx.vbs is included with the DOFLinx install package.  This file is not included with this table to avoid version mismatches.

DOFLinx install package download:
The current download of DOFLinx can be found through this post at vpforums:

http://www.vpforums....showtopic=35852    (make sure the link is copied correctly)

It is recommended to use this table with BAM (Better Arcade Mode), in order to get the most accurate version of physics intended for this table. Copy the *.fpt and *.xml within this archive to your "Future Pinball\Tables" directory.

Cabinet Use:
For cabinet users running DOFLinx: This table will function with the in-game sounds for mechanical devices such as flippers,slingshots, bumpers, etc muted.  Instead, you will only hear your cabinet's feedback devices for those actions. The rest of the game's sounds will play normally as intended by the table author.

Desktop Use:
For desktop users: This table will still function normally without the need for DOFLinx to be running or installed
(read "Requirements"). It will play perfectly with the original in-game mechanical sounds playing through your PC's speakers.
Note: Any DMDs or HudOverlays intended for desktop use were moved out of view so that they will not appear on the playfield (this was intended for DOFLinx cabinet use) .

Night Mode:
For cabinet users who want to play at night with their cabinet noise makers turned off, this table can be toggled between
Cabinet Use (noisy), and Desktop Use (Night Mode). Please consult the DOFLinx guide (included with the DOFLinx install package)
for more information on how to use Night Mode.

We hope you enjoy the DOFLinx cabinet experience!

For SLAMT1LT's newest versions of his tables (without DOFLinx support), goto his website:

http://speak1970.wix...pinballemporium       (make sure the link is copied correctly)

====================================================

Doing the above will help in not having to answer a lot of questions.

Great job so far! Really impressed!

Edited by TerryRed, 03 October 2016 - 01:32 AM.

#3 TerryRed

TerryRed

Pinball Fan

• Silver Supporter
  • 1,808 posts

Contributor

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:20 AM

My last response inspired me to do a "Future Pinball table modding for DOFLinx - Standard Templates Guide!"

It has a lot of what I posted above, but also some more helpful info.

Thread is here:

http://www.vpforums....showtopic=36047

#4 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,007 posts

• Flag: Australia

• Favorite Pinball: Monster Bash

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:29 AM

First of all, great work, I love it!

Now answers and constructive comments:

1) I noticed a "Sub FF_FlasherForMs" in the table.  This really shouldn't be there, not sure why you've added it.  That 'command' is defined in DOFLinx.vbs and should stay there.  That way you can use it and if / when its changed in the DOFLinx.vbs script all tables will get the benefit of its fix / improvement.  By embedding it in your table script if I issue a new DOFLinx.vbs your 'command' will be stuck on the old version.

2) DOFTimer not working, quite simple really, you've forgotten to add a timer called DOFTimer to the table itself.  If you want to copy and existing one just open one of the already modded tables turn on all the layers (ie 1 to 0 inclusive) and do a search (Ctrl-F) for DOFTimer.  You can simply copy and paste it to your table if you have them both open at the same time.  I've got this in the guide, once you've got it done, perhaps re-read that part of the guide and tell me if better instructions are required.

3) FF_Button BUT_CN,BA_ON,0,0 - Once you use BA_ON the last two parameters are irrelevant but required, I tend to use zero as I think its neater.

I see a few references to BUT_CN in your script

FuturePinball_EndPlay - turns the button off

FuturePinball_KeyPressed - turns off conditional on the key pressed being the coin key

DOFTimer (clearly not yet working) - 3 references, I understand you are still working on this

- will turn the coin key when nvCredits=0  flashing for 1000 iterations of 1/2 second, so 500 seconds, 9- 10 minutes

- then there is a second reference that will never execute as nvCredits can never equal nvCredits+1  (a bit like saying  if 1=2)

- after your if section its simply turned on to flash for 1000 iterations of 1/2 second

ResetForNewGame

- you've got that same strange "if nvCredits = nvCredits + 1" logic that will never execute

- the effect of this code is that when resetting for a new game the Coin button will come on if there are no credits only

So if you simply want the coin button LED on all the time, comment out all other BUT_CN lines, add FF_Button BUT_CN,BA_ON,0,0 to the first section (if FF_Active) of the DOFTimer.

Hoping this helps

DOFLinx
Contributions for equipment to help with ongoing DOFLinx development can be made here

#5 TerryRed

TerryRed

Pinball Fan

• Silver Supporter
  • 1,808 posts

Contributor

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:11 AM

1) I noticed a "Sub FF_FlasherForMs" in the table.  This really shouldn't be there, not sure why you've added it.  That 'command' is defined in DOFLinx.vbs and should stay there.  That way you can use it and if / when its changed in the DOFLinx.vbs script all tables will get the benefit of its fix / improvement.  By embedding it in your table script if I issue a new DOFLinx.vbs your 'command' will be stuck on the old version.

I think that  "Sub FF_FlasherForMs" sub-routine is actually still at the beginning of your MOTU modded table, and I think he just copied it from there. You released that table before the newer DOFLinx.vbs was included to support that I think.

#6 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:42 AM

I think that  "Sub FF_FlasherForMs" sub-routine is actually still at the beginning of your MOTU modded table, and I think he just copied it from there. You released that table before the newer DOFLinx.vbs was included to support that I think.

My bad.  Thanks TerrysRed, sorry about that senseless.  The MOTU table doesn't actually use it, anyway its released in the current version of DOFLinx.

Still worth removing from Centaur, should have zero impact.

I clearly forgot it was there from Dev to release - ooops.  I have removed it from MOTU and will upload a replacement file today.  As I said it will not have an impact until DOFLinx.vbs is upgraded.

DOFLinx
Contributions for equipment to help with ongoing DOFLinx development can be made here

#7 senseless

senseless

Pinball Fan

• Platinum Supporter
  • 513 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:15 PM

Thanks guys for all the great comments and tips. I will finalize the table this week and upload it at vpf with the comments mentioned :).

On the timer part.... a simple matter of RTFM... :juggle: . I am a typical user who always starts and never read the full manual upfront. I will copy the timer from the MOTU table and configure the code to do what I intended at startup :).

Next table I want to tackle is a bit more complicated... Aliens. Is anyone working on this one yet?

Edited by senseless, 03 October 2016 - 06:30 PM.

#8 senseless

senseless

Pinball Fan

• Platinum Supporter
  • 513 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

Done! Centaur is now fully DOFLinx compatible. Enjoy!

http://www.vpforums....&showfile=12392

#9 TerryRed

TerryRed

Pinball Fan

• Silver Supporter
  • 1,808 posts

Contributor

Posted 03 October 2016 - 09:44 PM

Thanks guys for all the great comments and tips. I will finalize the table this week and upload it at vpf with the comments mentioned :).

On the timer part.... a simple matter of RTFM... :juggle: . I am a typical user who always starts and never read the full manual upfront. I will copy the timer from the MOTU table and configure the code to do what I intended at startup :).

Next table I want to tackle is a bit more complicated... Aliens. Is anyone working on this one yet?

I was considering doing Aliens Legacy...after all it's got a FIRE button!

If you wanted to start at it, and get the main stuff (solenoid feedback, launch button, start button, basic flasher stuff) in there, I could always try adding some stuff in afterwards (FIRE button, beacon, blower fan, animated flasher effects) if you want....

I will warn you though...it will be almost essential to use the "Ball roller" to help you out. Like you said, its a more complicated table compared to an EM...and you really need to double check certain things in all modes,etc...

Let me know either way! Love seeing more DOFLinx FP goodness!

#10 senseless

senseless

Pinball Fan

• Platinum Supporter
  • 513 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 06:29 PM

I won't be able to start the next table until next week. Please feel free to do the Aliens Legacy table, I will take another one :).

#11 greeze

greeze

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

• Flag: United Kingdom

• Favorite Pinball: Cirqus Voltaire, Attack from Mars, Theatre of Magic & Medieval Madness

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:44 AM

Done! Centaur is now fully DOFLinx compatible. Enjoy!

http://www.vpforums....&showfile=12392

I cannot access this file :( ("Can't find the file specified")

Could you please upload to Dropbox?

Edited by greeze, 05 October 2016 - 08:44 AM.

Cabinet Build YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube....78ywgSq46UXFqjw

#12 greeze

greeze

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Cirqus Voltaire, Attack from Mars, Theatre of Magic & Medieval Madness

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:55 PM

Is there a line I can add to the table script to turn my undercab lighting to a particular colour for the duration of the game?

Undercab is defined in my DOFLinx.ini as: LINK_RGB=133

I have tried various commands in the script but am getting nowhere. :(

#13 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:02 PM

FF_Colour "Your_Colour",RGB_CH,0

Place this is the section of DOFTimer_expired with the other FF_ commands.  It will set the colour until something else scripted in the game changes it (I don't have the latest version of the table in front of me, so not sure if FF_Colour is used elsewhere).

There are other ways, but this is probably the most straight forward.

DOFLinx

#14 greeze

greeze

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:31 AM

Okay, this is where I'm failing:

GGmOjSr.png

DOFLInx.ini:

DIRECTOUTPUTCONFIG=C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Pinball\Tables\plugins\directoutput\config\directoutputconfig20.ini

PROCESSES=Pinball FX2,Future Pinball

FP_ATTEMPT_LINK=1

# DOF Controller output for the flipper solenoids / contactors
L_FLIPPER_OUTPUT=122
R_FLIPPER_OUTPUT=124

# The keyboard hex code for the key that is used for each flipper
L_FLIPPER_KEY=A2
R_FLIPPER_KEY=20

# Just in case things go wrong (ie no keyup signal is detected, flipper held down for a long time), what is the maximum time a flipper solenoid / contactor can be in in milliseconds
MAX_FLIPPER_ON=5000

# What LEDWiz output(s) are used for RGB devices.  Just enter the Red output number.  Multiples can be entered seperated by a comma
#RGB_OUTPUT=101,104,107,110,113,116

# Rainbow - cycle through the colours, Random - pick a random next colour, A colour name as it appears in the DirectOutputConfig.ini file
#RGB_STYLE=RANDOM

# What changes the colour?  Time - set time period, Flipper = flipper press after the RGB_TRIGGER minimum time (to stop rapid colour changes)
#RGB_TRIGGER=TIME

# Dependent on trigger selection the period between changes or the minimum time for change between flipper flips
#RGB_MIN_TIME=500

# The button(s) to turn on when DOFLinx starts
#BUTTONS_ON=133

# Make the "1" (31) key (Start in VP) pulse LEDWiz 120 and "4" (34) to pulse controller/output 121
#KEY_TO_OUTPUT=A2 101 20 113 0D 116

# Set a key to turn on a specific colour for your RGB.  The line below makes the Left Control (A2) and the Right Control (A3) turn my undercab RGB strip red.
#KEY_TO_COLOUR=A2 101 Green 20 113 Green

# Setting FORCE_ACTIVE=1 will cause DOFFX2 to not listen for processes and just run until you kill the process.
FORCE_ACTIVE=0

# If you want the program to stop when your named process stops then set this to 1.  If you want it to run in the background all the time leave it as 0
QUIT_AFTER_PROCESS=0

# Set to 1 to output the game name to the log regardless of the DEBUG flag setting.  Set to 0 to simply follow the DEBUG flag.
# Quite useful when you trying to get the FX2 window game name for setting game specific colours
OUTPUT_GAME_NAME=1

# 0 = OFF (normal operation), 1 = ON 
DEBUG=1

# Future Pinball DOF Definitions
LINK_LF=122,50,1000
LINK_RF=124,50,1000
LINK_LS=121,50,500
LINK_RS=123,50,500
LINK_ML=120,50,500
LINK_MC=126,50,500
LINK_MR=127,50,500
LINK_BL=117,50,500
LINK_BC=118,50,500
LINK_BR=119,50,500
LINK_GR=141,750,1000
LINK_KN=128,120,500
LINK_SR=116,FLASH,50
LINK_RGB=133
LINK_FLOL=101
LINK_FLIL=104
LINK_FLCN=107
LINK_FLOR=113
LINK_FLIR=110

# Pinball FX2 Colour Definitions
GAME_COLOUR=Alien:IsolationPinball,Red,Green,White,Blue
GAME_COLOUR=Alien vs. Predator Pinball,Red,Green,White,Blue
GAME_COLOUR=AliensPinball,Red,Green,White,Blue
GAME_COLOUR=American Dad! Pinball,Yellow,Green,Red
GAME_COLOUR=Archer Pinball,Blue,Purple,Green
GAME_COLOUR=Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron,Red,Cyan,White
GAME_COLOUR=Biolab,Red,Cyan,Yellow
GAME_COLOUR=Blade,Red,Yellow,Purple,Pink
GAME_COLOUR=Bob'sBurgers Pinball,Red,Green,Yellow,Cyan
GAME_COLOUR=CastleStorm,Blue,Green,Yellow
GAME_COLOUR=Deadpool,Red,Cyan,Orange
GAME_COLOUR=Epic Quest,Yellow,Cyan,Green
GAME_COLOUR=Family Guy Pinball,Pink,Blue,Yellow,White
GAME_COLOUR=IRON MAN,Red,Yellow,Cyan
GAME_COLOUR=Star Wars Pinball: Might of the First Order,Red,Cyan,White
GAME_COLOUR=Pasha,Purple,Yellow,Cyan
GAME_COLOUR=Plants VS. Zombies,Green,Yellow,Blue
GAME_COLOUR=Portal,Cyan,Yellow,White
GAME_COLOUR=Secrets of the Deep,Cyan,Yellow,Blue
GAME_COLOUR=Sorcerer's Lair,Purple,Yellow,Cyan
GAME_COLOUR=Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens,Yellow,Orange,White
GAME_COLOUR=Venom,Red,Cyan,White
GAME_COLOUR=Wild West Rampage,Red,Brown,Yellow,Cyan
GAME_COLOUR=Wolverine,Yellow,Blue,Purple

DOFLinx.log:

07-Oct-16 09:27:47 - DOF Linx for Pinball Emulators - DOFLinx by DDH69

07-Oct-16 09:27:47 - Starting up - version 3.04
07-Oct-16 09:27:47 - 0 LEDWiz device(s) found
07-Oct-16 09:27:47 - 0 FTDI (Sainsmart) device(s) found
07-Oct-16 09:27:47 - DOFLinx device: 1 Initialising as PacLed64 #1
07-Oct-16 09:27:47 - DOFLinx device:1 PacLed64 setup with 64 outputs
07-Oct-16 09:27:47 - Reading DOFLinx.INI startup config file details
07-Oct-16 09:27:47 - Reading DOF config file
07-Oct-16 09:27:47 - The parameter 'LINK_RGB' with data '133' was not processed.  Realtime flag=False Process active flag=False
07-Oct-16 09:27:58 - Activated by process name : Future Pinball
07-Oct-16 09:27:58 - Game name = ''
07-Oct-16 09:27:58 - Named process detected and startup commenced
07-Oct-16 09:27:58 - Process has administration rights
07-Oct-16 09:27:58 - 64 bit OS detected
07-Oct-16 09:27:58 - FP full name=C:\Games\Future Pinball\Future Pinball.exe Size=27446784 bytes, Dated 09/02/2013 12:06:28
07-Oct-16 09:27:58 - Memory scan failed at 187000
07-Oct-16 09:27:59 - Memory scan failed at 187000
07-Oct-16 09:27:59 - Memory scan failed at 700D000
07-Oct-16 09:27:59 - Memory scan failed at 700E000
07-Oct-16 09:27:59 - Memory scan failed at 187000
07-Oct-16 09:28:00 - Memory scan failed at 700D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:00 - Memory scan failed at 730D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:00 - Memory scan failed at 187000
07-Oct-16 09:28:01 - Memory scan failed at 638D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:01 - Memory scan failed at 700D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:01 - Memory scan failed at 730D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:01 - Memory scan failed at 815D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:02 - Memory scan failed at 187000
07-Oct-16 09:28:02 - Memory scan failed at 638D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:02 - Memory scan failed at 700D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:02 - Memory scan failed at 730D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:02 - Memory scan failed at 8154000
07-Oct-16 09:28:04 - Memory scan failed at 187000
07-Oct-16 09:28:04 - Memory scan failed at 638D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:04 - Memory scan failed at 700D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:04 - Memory scan failed at 730D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:04 - Memory scan failed at 8154000
07-Oct-16 09:28:06 - Memory scan failed at 17A000
07-Oct-16 09:28:06 - Memory scan failed at 638D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:06 - Memory scan failed at 700D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:06 - Memory scan failed at 730D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:06 - Memory scan failed at 8154000
07-Oct-16 09:28:08 - Memory scan failed at 17A000
07-Oct-16 09:28:08 - Memory scan failed at 638D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:08 - Memory scan failed at 700D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:08 - Memory scan failed at 730D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:08 - Memory scan failed at 8154000
07-Oct-16 09:28:10 - Memory scan failed at 17A000
07-Oct-16 09:28:10 - Memory scan failed at 638D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:10 - Memory scan failed at 700D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:10 - Memory scan failed at 730D000
07-Oct-16 09:28:10 - Memory scan failed at 8152000
07-Oct-16 09:28:11 - FP table running DOFLInx code found and link established
07-Oct-16 09:28:11 - Using full colour palette
07-Oct-16 09:28:11 - Setting colour index #0 with action code=3 on-time is 0
07-Oct-16 09:28:25 - FP Link is turning on device #21 for 300 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:26 - FP Link is turning off device #21
07-Oct-16 09:28:32 - FP Link is turning on device #21 for 300 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:32 - FP Link is turning on device #4 for 50 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:32 - FP Link is turning off device #4
07-Oct-16 09:28:32 - FP Link is turning off device #21
07-Oct-16 09:28:35 - FP Link is turning on device #2 for 1000 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:35 - FP Link is turning off device #2
07-Oct-16 09:28:35 - FP Link is turning on device #1 for 1000 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:35 - FP Link is turning off device #1
07-Oct-16 09:28:36 - FP Link is turning on device #8 for 50 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:36 - FP Link is turning off device #8
07-Oct-16 09:28:37 - FP Link is turning on device #1 for 1000 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:38 - FP Link is turning on device #4 for 50 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:38 - FP Link is turning off device #4
07-Oct-16 09:28:38 - FP Link is turning off device #1
07-Oct-16 09:28:38 - FP Link is turning off device #1
07-Oct-16 09:28:41 - FP Link is turning on device #1 for 1000 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:41 - FP Link is turning on device #10 for 50 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:41 - FP Link is turning off device #10
07-Oct-16 09:28:41 - FP Link is turning on device #8 for 50 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:41 - FP Link is turning off device #8
07-Oct-16 09:28:41 - FP Link is turning on device #10 for 50 milliseconds
07-Oct-16 09:28:41 - FP Link is turning off device #10
07-Oct-16 09:28:41 - FP Link is turning off device #1
07-Oct-16 09:28:46 - Activating process disappeared so stopping things
07-Oct-16 09:28:50 - Processing incoming message - QUIT
07-Oct-16 09:28:50 - Processing parameter 'QUIT' with data '' in real-time
07-Oct-16 09:28:50 - Shutting down
07-Oct-16 09:28:50 - Program close

Looks like I'm not defining the RGB correctly...??? Sorry; I'm no programmer and I'm struggling a little here...

#15 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:54 AM

As long as you're trying to help yourself there is not a problem asking for help.

LINK_RGB= is not a valid parameter.  You need to set RGB_OUTPUT=133 to use device #1, port 33 / 34 / 35 (RGB) as you cabinet lighting.  Edit it in your DOFLinx.INI file.

Later on, if you need different settings for the RGB_OUTPUT= parameter you can use a supplementary INI file.  I'd suggest edit the base DOFLInx.INI file first to get it working then do this if required.

DOFLinx

#16 greeze

greeze

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:57 AM

Thank you DDH69; that sorted the problem :)

Me and that undercab lighting, eh?!?!  :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DOFLinx