- View New Content
-
Getting Started
-
Tutorials
Tutorial Categories
Tutorials Main Page Installation and Setup Downloadable TutorialsROM Adjustments
Number of Balls Adjustments Volume Adjustments
-
Visual Pinball Tables
VP 8 Desktop Tables
All VPM Recreations VP Recreations VP/VPM MODs VP Originals ROMsVP 9 Desktop Tables
All VPM Recreations VP Recreations VP/VPM MODs VP Originals ROMsVP9 Cabinet Tables
All Full Screen Cabinet Full Screen B2S Cabinet Spanned Cabinet Tables Media Packs ROMsVPX Tables
All VPinMAME Recreations VPX- - /VPinMAME - MOD Tables VPX Recreations VPX Originals Media Packs ROMs VR
-
Frontend Media & Backglass
Media Packs
Complete Media Packs Wheel Logos VideosBackglasses
dB2S Animated Backglasses UVP Animated Backglasses Topper Images
- Future Pinball Tables
-
Design Resources
Main Resources
Table Templates Playfield Images Image Library Sound Library Key CodesVP Guides
VP8 Guide - English VP8 Guide - Deutsch VP9 Guide - English VP9.1.x Guide - English VP Object Guide VPM DocumentationFuture Pinball Resources
Playfield Images 3D Model LibraryFuture Pinball Guides
FP Script Guide Big Draco Script Guide FP Table Design Guide FP DMD Guide
- Other Features
- Bug Tracker
- Image Gallery
- Blogs
-
More
CV_DMD_Release_2.1.rar [Visual Pinball X]
Started By
Dozer316
, Jan 16 2016 04:12 AM
Cirqus Voltaire Bally VPX
288 replies to this topic
#164
Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:54 PM
I like this version very much! Extremely good work, Dozer! 
I only adjusted the physics to my likings: PF Gravity 1, Friction 0,06, Elasticity 0,2. Slope 6,5. Ballsize 52 (without changing mass).
And for my POV (10, 28, 70, 270, 1.27, 1.64, 1, -41, 0, 550) I made the ringmaster a little bit higher not to look that squished: 295.5 instead of 265.5 (also in the script).
I only adjusted the physics to my likings: PF Gravity 1, Friction 0,06, Elasticity 0,2. Slope 6,5. Ballsize 52 (without changing mass).
And for my POV (10, 28, 70, 270, 1.27, 1.64, 1, -41, 0, 550) I made the ringmaster a little bit higher not to look that squished: 295.5 instead of 265.5 (also in the script).
#167
Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:44 PM
What an amazing table!!
Just one question: I have a 3 monitor setup and don't want to have the 3rd monitor wallpaper showing up when using your integrated DMD - so I have to continue having the DMD on the 3rd monitor and have the static image on the playfield DMD, which fine until I change the colour of the ball and ramp using the Extra Ball button, as soon as I do this the static image disappears?
#170
Posted 31 March 2016 - 01:05 AM
I am still blown away by this table, but I just noticed that I have no flipper sound??
Rusty Cardores (Russell Stewart) - Gold Coast, Australia
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RustyPinball | Instagram: https://www.instagra.../rusty.pinball/ | Work: http://www.australianlight.com.au (Australian Landscape Photography)
'SSF' - Get awesome VPX Surround Sound Tactile Feedback in your cab https://www.facebook...oups/SSFeedback/
'Virtual Topper' - It's cooler than you might think! Check out the pics on my Instagram.
#172
Posted 31 March 2016 - 01:35 AM
There's a option in the script. To turn that on.I am still blown away by this table, but I just noticed that I have no flipper sound??
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Thanks. I had tried setting False but that broke the Ring Master. Working now with both 0 and False set. Cheers. ![]()
EDIT: But that turns of the backglass. Hmmm.. will try again and see if I can get both working together.
EDIT 2: OK all working now. Dunno why it broke the ring master the first time?? Random... but all good now.
Edited by RustyCardores, 31 March 2016 - 02:09 AM.
Rusty Cardores (Russell Stewart) - Gold Coast, Australia
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RustyPinball | Instagram: https://www.instagra.../rusty.pinball/ | Work: http://www.australianlight.com.au (Australian Landscape Photography)
'SSF' - Get awesome VPX Surround Sound Tactile Feedback in your cab https://www.facebook...oups/SSFeedback/
'Virtual Topper' - It's cooler than you might think! Check out the pics on my Instagram.
#174
Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:22 AM
Ebster, you can use this .nv File, put it in your nvram Folder,
Options are on: German and with the one Change as you like above.
Note: i use the cv_20hc ROM, i like "Coins" ![]()
Otherwise, when DMD is active, press:
HOME
4-times 0 (until you see MainMenu),
8,
again 0,
9,
again 0,
5-times 8,
then 0 ... you can now change with 8/9 to yes/no,
at yes press again 0,
wait ...
then press 7 until you are out of the Menu.
Then HOME again. Done.
Attached Files
Edited by STAT, 31 March 2016 - 09:31 AM.
#179
Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:51 PM
yes got that.
Latest VPinMame
I think you need the SAM one (excuse me if I am not allowed to link another site)...
http://vpuniverse.co...indmd2-pin2dmd/
I have it running in my cab but cant get anything at all on my 3rd monitor. Ideally I would like the playfield DMD to work and an additional one on the 3rd monitor.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cirqus, Voltaire, Bally, VPX
Visual Pinball →
Visual Pinball →
How to set triggered lights to be permanent until next play in VPX?Started by Imriy , 23 Sep 2026 |
|
||
Future Pinball →
Future Pinball - New Releases →
Night Rider (Bally-1977) [Future Pinball]Started by Popotte , 13 Sep 2026 |
|
||
Visual Pinball →
Visual Pinball →
F12 Menu too small to see in the VPX 10.8.1Started by gamerplayer861 , 12 Sep 2026 |
|
||
Visual Pinball →
Animated Backglasses →
dB2S Animated Backglasses →
Take Five Backglass [dB2S]Started by jogrady7 , 01 Sep 2026 |
|
||
Visual Pinball →
Animated Backglasses →
dB2S Animated Backglasses →
Roy Clark The Entertainer Backglass [dB2S]Started by jogrady7 , 01 Sep 2026 |
|




Top





















are all trademarks of VPFORUMS.