Hi guys,
after dark's incredible work it is now time for me to implement the new models in the latest table version. I will try to use hauntfreak's lightings to improve the overall look.
Michael
Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:57 PM
Hi guys,
after dark's incredible work it is now time for me to implement the new models in the latest table version. I will try to use hauntfreak's lightings to improve the overall look.
Michael
It's shaping up to be one kick ass update!
Making all your favorite toys come to life in 3D!

VP/3D reference: http://www.vpforums....=27951&p=268104
Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:32 PM
Edited by ClarkKent, 26 September 2016 - 06:33 PM.
Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:29 PM
Here are some pics you can use for lighting and details...
https://www.dropbox....hQL2ZPsE2a?dl=0
It would be nice if we could get the side wall art, like what was done for Twilight Zone.
Making all your favorite toys come to life in 3D!

VP/3D reference: http://www.vpforums....=27951&p=268104
Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:54 PM
Added in ramp decals, ramp cover+flies decal (flies decal image could really use a redraw or at least cleaned up more than what I managed). Also added ramp microswitch assembly +metal brackets+wiring to the top right of bus ramp:

Previously I couldn't see very well how far the toilet decal went but thanks to Clark Kent's reference pics I was able to see it.
Making all your favorite toys come to life in 3D!

VP/3D reference: http://www.vpforums....=27951&p=268104
Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:42 PM
Hi,
here is the current WIP with Dark's latest models and Hauntfreak's light settings. I will improve the red Flashers a bit and add a bunch of hit sounds.
The wrecking ball is handled by the physics engine. The mechanism is situated outside the playfield area. Thanks to the now collidable primitives I can use a bowl and let the wrecking ball roll there - the inner surface of the bowl is simulating the restricted path of the chained ball. The movements are then transfered to the hanging wrecking ball on the playfield. If the playfield ball is hit, the momentum is transfered to the ball in the bowl.
Michael
Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:53 PM
Thanks to the now collidable primitives I can use a bowl and let the wrecking ball roll there - the inner surface of the bowl is simulating the restricted path of the chained ball. The movements are then transfered to the hanging wrecking ball on the playfield. If the playfield ball is hit, the momentum is transfered to the ball in the bowl.
That's really cool. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works.
Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:11 PM
Hi,
the sounds are in and I am quite happy with the gameplay. I moved the Window Shopping to the apron with an option to hide it. The outlane posts can be set to 3 different positions.
My screenshots were made with my game settings, here is the current WIP with maxed quality settings.
Michael
Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:08 PM
The most unrealistic thing about this table is that VW van.
Those things are worth a fortune these days and The Count or some other TV resto dude would have already come in and grabbed that for sure! ![]()
Rusty Cardores (Russell Stewart) - Gold Coast, Australia
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RustyPinball | Instagram: https://www.instagra.../rusty.pinball/ | Work: http://www.australianlight.com.au (Australian Landscape Photography)
'SSF' - Get awesome VPX Surround Sound Tactile Feedback in your cab https://www.facebook...oups/SSFeedback/
'Virtual Topper' - It's cooler than you might think! Check out the pics on my Instagram.
Visual Pinball →
Visual Pinball →
How to set triggered lights to be permanent until next play in VPX?Started by Imriy , 23 Sep 2026 |
|
||
Visual Pinball →
Visual Pinball →
F12 Menu too small to see in the VPX 10.8.1Started by gamerplayer861 , 12 Sep 2026 |
|
||
Welcome to VPForums →
Pinball Discussion Forum →
Pincab Toolbox is evolving!Started by Flipsync , 07 Aug 2026 |
|
||
Visual Pinball →
Visual Pinball →
F-14 Tomcat (Williams 1987) - Wrd1972's versionStarted by Tesla , 01 Aug 2026 |
|
||
Visual Pinball Development →
General Chat →
[FREE TOOL] Pincab Toolbox — scan your VPX/Popper install and find what's brokenStarted by Flipsync , 29 Jul 2026 |
|