Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Addressable LED’s - Help Needed

Addressable LED

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 cherg

cherg

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Whirlwind

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:37 PM

Yes, PinballX just sits... no buttons work and it stays on the first table in the menu for about 20 seconds then everything starts working.



#22 Outhere

Outhere

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 4,807 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: M M

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:39 PM

I never experienced that



#23 cherg

cherg

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Whirlwind

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:54 PM

I did some further troubleshooting and think I figured out what's going on. My iPac seems to be taking a long time to initialize upon startup. It sits and flashes for about 20 seconds and once the light goes out, everything works. Now to figure out why it's doing that....



#24 cherg

cherg

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Whirlwind

Posted 16 October 2019 - 12:11 AM

OK, that wasn't too bad... re-flashed i-pac firmware and the freezing is resolved however I'm still wondering why my addressable LED's aren't working in PinballX when I first run it. If I close it and open it again, the addressable LED's work. Any ideas?



#25 Outhere

Outhere

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 4,807 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: M M

Posted 16 October 2019 - 12:27 AM

When I 1st start pinballx my side addresses do not work right away and it has always been that way



#26 cherg

cherg

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Whirlwind

Posted 16 October 2019 - 12:59 AM

Guess it takes a while to initialize. Thanks





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Addressable LED