Category: VP 9.x Cabinet Tables (FULL SCREEN)
Based on the Williams table from 1993
This is the FS version with higher resolution graphics than the desktop version.
Again, if your graphics card can't display the bigger graphics, then get the desktop version and extract these graphics: flashers1, flashers2, flashers3, pf, pf_a, pf_b, pf_on, plastics, plastics_on and ramps. Then import them in the table. You can also do it the other way if you want higher resolution graphics on the desktop version
- bumpers looping and the ball never going up through the lanes
- Ball going strait to the left outlane from the bumpers
- kickback not working and increased the strength.
- top lanes plastics graphics were missing
- Sometimes the ball got lost and the table made a ball search when using cannons. This is not completely fixed, but even it is better than before, still happens from time to time.
- flippers were too weak to shoot the Borg.
- Increased the strength of the kickback
- added motor sound to the cannons
- added some extra walls/ramps to keep the ball from jumping out of the ramps and going inside some walls.
I would like to thank Sheltemke for testing these fixes.
- Simply updated for VP91x with alpha ramps and some adjustments in the settings as with the rest of my tables for VP91x.
- I have also ressurected my chrome ball that I used 4 years ago This time as a PNG transparent ball
Submitted by jpsalas, on Oct 23 2010, 07:29 AM
Edited by jpsalas, 16 April 2011 - 10:14 AM.