Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

TMNT DMD not showing


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brutesquad

brutesquad

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Funhouse

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

For some reason, I can't get the DMD for TMNT to show up in my cabinet (3 screen).  I can see it fine when I view the table on my laptop.  I've tried several different TMNT tables and they all give me the same issue.  Anyone else have this problem and/or know a fix?



#2 Emanoel299

Emanoel299

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

  • Flag: Brazil

  • Favorite Pinball: Black Knight, AFM, Creature Black Lagoon, Dr.Who

Posted Yesterday, 11:57 PM

Hi

 

Maybe the DMD is hidden by playfield

Anyway, press F1 to open ROM menu

If you are using ROM display, keep it ROM display marked

Unmark cabinet mode

Then drag the DMD to 3 screen

If you are using DMD extensions, unmark ROM display too, and mark external DMD