Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

windows 7 password


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mbeuro

mbeuro

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: ted nugent

Posted Today, 08:46 PM

First time here. Thank you.

  So I got a pinball machine. it seems to have around 300 pinball games 1000 songs on the jutebox and arcade games also.  It worked fine for a little bit and then was doing all kind of weird things. I diagnosed the problem to be the video card. I got another card. Now here comes my problem I cant load the card because I dont have my windows 7 ultimate admin password. I can get third party software to hopefully reset the windows password but how do I get windows to come up instead of the pinball game. Somehow I can hold the windows key and hit a bunch of keys to get to the password screen but not sure which button does the job and how am I to run password reset software that way. After hours of this maybe someone can help . Thanks in advance, Mark