Hey everyone,
Quick intro: I'm a professional poker player, and poker pays most of my bills. Whenever I get some free time, though, I love playing pinball.
I know there are already live tournaments and leagues (IFPA and so on). The thing I keep wondering is why there's no app like PokerStars or GGPoker, but for pinball. You'd log in, pick a buy-in, and jump into an online tournament or a heads-up match against someone, with real money on the line. Everyone would be on the same digital table, with scores verified, a prize pool, leaderboards, and so on.
I'm guessing you're like me and love grinding a machine until you finally crack it. But since I'm someone who likes playing for money, I'd find it awesome to put a stake on my games. Even better would be the full poker setup: sit & gos, multi-table tournaments, satellites, all of it.
There are obviously some big challenges. Which tables get picked, how do you prevent cheating, and how do you keep it fair? If the guy you're playing has grinded that exact table 20 hours a day and you've put in 2, he's probably going to kick your ass lol. One fix could be rotating or random tables for each tournament, so nobody can just specialize in one.
Still, if an app like that existed, would you be interested? Do you think you'd actually play? Or would you rather keep pinball as a free thing you do for fun?
Curious to hear what you think 🙂




Top








are all trademarks of VPFORUMS.