Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Toledo (Williams 1975)[Visual Pinball X]

toledo williams 1975

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 19 August 2026 - 10:22 PM

Posted Image


File Name: Toledo (Williams 1975)

File Submitter: jpsalas

File Submitted: 20 Aug 2026

File Category: VPX Recreations

Author(s): jpsalas
Halen
Manufacturer: Williams
Year: 1975
Permission to MOD?: Yes, with approval


Based on the 1975 table by Williams
 
Thanks to Halen for the graphics and B2S.
 
This is a VPX8 table. Use F12 to change the options.


Click here to download this file


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#2 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 22 August 2026 - 10:37 AM

UPDATED

 

1.0.1 Updated 22.08.2026
- added an option for standard or liberal outlanes.
- added a highscore reset using the [7] key.
 
Use F12 to change the options.

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#3 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 23 August 2026 - 04:37 PM

UPDATED B2S

 

Halen has fixed the "Shoot Again" light in the B2S. 

Just download it again from the table's download page.


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#4 Manel37Bcn

Manel37Bcn

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Location:Cornella De Llobregat (Barcelona)

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Torpedo (By Petaco)

Posted 25 August 2026 - 01:54 PM

Dear jpsalas / halen. As always exellent work. just a small detail about the tables. In Valencia, you can reset the highest, but in Toledo, it doesn't work. Thank you very much.



#5 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 25 August 2026 - 03:14 PM

Dear jpsalas / halen. As always exellent work. just a small detail about the tables. In Valencia, you can reset the highest, but in Toledo, it doesn't work. Thank you very much.

 

I'll fix that :) I also got input from Kiwi about some changes in the script rules, and he also sent me some pictures of the real table where I can see clearly were all the objects are placed. So next revision will be closer to the real one :)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#6 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 29 August 2026 - 02:44 AM

UPDATE

 

2.0.0 Updated 29.08.2026
- Rebuilt the table with a new playfield based on the pictures suplied by Kiwi.
- Fixed some bugs in the script, now the rules should be more accurate.
- Added missing decorations & objects, like the logo on the small flippers or the credits light on the apron.
 
This is a complete rebuild of the table, based on a picture of the playfield of the real table that Kiwi sent me. All the objects have moved to a more closer position to the real table, and the outlanes are not so brutal as before, but still they are kind of brutal, but so was the real table :) I want to thank Kiwi for all the testing and his input on the table's rules, which now should be 100% like the real table.

Edited by jpsalas, 29 August 2026 - 02:44 AM.

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#7 MancNeil

MancNeil

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: whirlwind

Posted 10 September 2026 - 04:02 PM

Hi JP

 

Great table! Just one apparent issue - I changed the outlanes in the F12 menu to 'standard'  as I prefer the authentic, more challenging layout. The outlane wire shortens, but during the game the ball seems to still react as though the outlane wire is the more liberal longer wire - as though its hitting an invisible object. Hope that makes sense! 



#8 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 11 September 2026 - 01:07 PM

Hi JP
 
Great table! Just one apparent issue - I changed the outlanes in the F12 menu to 'standard'  as I prefer the authentic, more challenging layout. The outlane wire shortens, but during the game the ball seems to still react as though the outlane wire is the more liberal longer wire - as though its hitting an invisible object. Hope that makes sense! 

Just use the new table, versión 2, which is as close as posible as the real table and doesn't need any outline fix :)

Sent fra min SM-A217F via Tapatalk

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#9 MancNeil

MancNeil

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: whirlwind

Posted 11 September 2026 - 01:13 PM

 

Hi JP
 
Great table! Just one apparent issue - I changed the outlanes in the F12 menu to 'standard'  as I prefer the authentic, more challenging layout. The outlane wire shortens, but during the game the ball seems to still react as though the outlane wire is the more liberal longer wire - as though its hitting an invisible object. Hope that makes sense! 

Just use the new table, versión 2, which is as close as posible as the real table and doesn't need any outline fix :)

Sent fra min SM-A217F via Tapatalk

 

Apologies looks like I had earlier version - I'll d/load latest to check


Edited by MancNeil, 11 September 2026 - 01:37 PM.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: toledo, williams, 1975