Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Lady Sharpshooter (Game Plan 1985) [Visual Pinball X]

game plan 1985

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 14 August 2026 - 09:25 AM

Posted Image


File Name: Lady Sharpshooter (Game Plan 1985)

File Submitter: jpsalas

File Submitted: 14 Aug 2026

File Category: VPX/VPinMAME Recreations

Author(s): jpsalas
Itchigo
Flying Dutchman
Manufacturer: Gameplan
Year: 1985
ROM: Link to ROM
Permission to MOD?: Yes, with approval


Based on the 1985 table by GamePlan.
 
Thanks to Itchigo and Flying Dutchman for the graphics.. And thanks to Greg Grillo, President of Flower City Amusement / Arcade 80s in Rochester, N.Y. 14625 for his contribution of providing pictures of his Lady Sharpshooter table.
 
Note: at lines 69-72 I have setup some DIP defaults in the script to extra ball and 3 balls. F6 menu doesn't work very well with this table.
 
This table has no rom sounds due to the sound chip not being emulated by vpinmame.


Click here to download this file


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#2 bolt

bolt

    VPF Veteran

  • VIP
  • 5,172 posts
  • Location:Kiel / Schleswig Holstein

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: JP's Deadpool, Harlem Globetrotters, Spiderman and much more

Posted 14 August 2026 - 10:09 AM

Thank you JP, the mini tables are sweet.


Posted Image

#3 ijustwantpinball

ijustwantpinball

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Road Rash

Posted 15 August 2026 - 12:24 AM

Hopefully some B2S files get created for these new tables.

 

thanks JP.



#4 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 15 August 2026 - 12:58 AM

Hopefully some B2S files get created for these new tables.

 

thanks JP.

 

Those tables were "cocktail tables" and they didn't have a backbox. Just search for "cocktail pinball tables" and you'll see how they looked.


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#5 ijustwantpinball

ijustwantpinball

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Road Rash

Posted 15 August 2026 - 01:25 AM

Those tables were "cocktail tables" and they didn't have a backbox. Just search for "cocktail pinball tables" and you'll see how they looked.

I understand, but several of the cocktail tables have had some homemade backglasses to look OK on the cabinet.



#6 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 15 August 2026 - 01:27 AM

 

Those tables were "cocktail tables" and they didn't have a backbox. Just search for "cocktail pinball tables" and you'll see how they looked.

I understand, but several of the cocktail tables have had some homemade backglasses to look OK on the cabinet.

 

 

Then I'm sure someone will make some B2S for these tables :)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#7 kentayeyen

kentayeyen

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: scared stiff

Posted 15 August 2026 - 09:37 AM

Thank you for making this table, I think it plays great.
Too bad there is no game sounds.
I have not seen any videos of this but is it supposed to be this bouncy?
I wound make the rubber bands a little less bouncy.
 



#8 Itchigo

Itchigo

    Pinball Wizard

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: All




  • Trophies:

Posted 15 August 2026 - 03:37 PM

Thanks JP for helping me finish this. Lady/Baby Sharpshooter are the last 2 cocktail tables needing to be done.

 

 

On VPU there's a member that does these. He's ready to go, he was just waiting on me.

Hopefully some B2S files get created for these new tables.

 

thanks JP.

 

 

Longer rubber bands are more bouncy, like the ones at the bottom of the playfield.

Thank you for making this table, I think it plays great.
Too bad there is no game sounds.
I have not seen any videos of this but is it supposed to be this bouncy?
I wound make the rubber bands a little less bouncy.
 

 


Founder of Rogue Pinball! https://roguepinball.com/index.php                 Making Pinball great again!!

 

partylikeits1776-.jpg






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, plan, 1985