Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Super Score (Gottlieb 1967)[Visual Pinball X]

gottlieb 1967

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,383 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 17 September 2023 - 05:05 PM

Posted Image


File Name: Super Score (Gottlieb 1967)

File Submitter: jpsalas

File Submitted: 17 Sep 2023

File Category: VPX Recreations

Author(s): jpsalas
Halen
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Year: 1967
Permission to MOD?: Yes, with approval


Based on the table by Gottlieb from 1967.
 
Thanks to Halen for the graphics & DB2S
Thanks to Bendigo for the VP table from 2003.


Click here to download this file


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#2 bolt

bolt

    VPF Veteran

  • VIP
  • 5,172 posts
  • Location:Kiel / Schleswig Holstein

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: JP's Deadpool, Harlem Globetrotters, Spiderman and much more

Posted 17 September 2023 - 05:08 PM

Thank you JP.


Posted Image

#3 clyde

clyde

    Pinball Fan

  • Gold Supporter
  • 684 posts
  • Location:Martinsville VA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Monster Bash

Posted 17 September 2023 - 05:27 PM

Thanks for these new tables JP & Halen! I have always liked Super Score.  :)



#4 rockhouse

rockhouse

    Pinball Fan

  • Silver Supporter
  • 654 posts
  • Location:uk

  • Flag: England

  • Favorite Pinball: flash, prospector, student prince and any e.m's from the 60's

Posted 18 September 2023 - 08:11 AM

any pinball from the 1960's is welcome many thanks :otvclap:​  :love39:​ 



#5 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,383 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 06 October 2023 - 08:40 PM

I have reuploaded the table with fixed flipper sound collision code. The old one had a fast volume sound which was too loud.


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#6 DKong

DKong

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 600 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: IJ (Williams), TOM, AFM

Posted 06 October 2023 - 11:36 PM

Table looks interesting and different. Thanks for sharing with us JP!



#7 tmpc

tmpc

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Location:New Berlin Wi.

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: fish tales

Posted 07 October 2023 - 12:19 PM

Thank you.



#8 intelekt

intelekt

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: The Addams Family

Posted 17 March 2025 - 02:23 AM

This table is freezing at "starting game scripts" for me. I was able to get it open in an older version of VPX but I cannot get it to play in 10.8. 

I'd really like to play it, any ideas?



#9 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,383 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 17 March 2025 - 05:34 AM

This table is freezing at "starting game scripts" for me. I was able to get it open in an older version of VPX but I cannot get it to play in 10.8. 

I'd really like to play it, any ideas?

 

The table is a simple EM table. There is nothing special in the script, it doesn't use a rom either. So I have no clue why it should stop. 

After the script VPX start prerendering the static parts of the table, so maybe you need a newer graphic driver? this is just a guess.


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gottlieb, 1967