Category: VPinMAME 9.x Recreations
Based on the Williams table from 1988
First I would like to thanks Destruk and AJ for their older tables in which I based this one.
Ok, this is a small Christmas present for all of you I wasn't going to finish this table until after Christmas, but this weekend I worked many hours and here it is the result. I'm going tomorrow in holidays to Mallorca. So I won't be doing any work on this table until after Christmas.
Now before you say something about the upper floor not being in plastic. I was trying to fi the plastic playfield when I managed to break it, so I took a piece of woodm drilled afew holes in it, borrowed some pegs from another table and built that upper playfield
Things that are missing (mostly cosmetic things) and things that I'm planing for after Christmas:
- I'll add a copy of the BET lights (from under the playfield) to somewhere on the top so they are easy to see.
- Try to make the wheel to show the right cards after spinning, which matches the award from the rom.
- Try to make the ramp move more slowly and change the subs using a mech which will follow a little more the rom.
- Uhh... I forgot, oh well, I'm sure there are a few other things. But they do not affect the game, and as I said are most cosmetic.
If you find any bug just write them down here and I'll be taking notes. After Christmas I'll add the changes mentiones + I'll fix any bug that may be present (there must be bugs since the script was done this weekend and I haven't had time to test it very well). But it works, and it is a fun table.
Update 1.0 > 1.1 - 3.January.2010
- Finished the table
- fixing some small bugs about the ball getting stuck on some places.
- fixed the cards, showing now the right ROM award
- made the center ramp work with the rom. But still is somehow weird, it is like it has its own life (or maybe the ROM is not firing the solenoid, or meybe I miss something in the script which I canÝt figure out ). For the most part it works fine, but sometimes it doesn't want to rise, but in the end it does. As I said, weird!
I'm happy with the table now and I guess it is finished.
- fixed the center ramps. Thanls to destruk and Marton for the fixes and tips.
- fixed extra "T" light
- Fixed the up/down movement of the ramp. It was more visible when used in FS mode.
- Updated for VP91x with alpha ramps and new settings and some graphic changes.
1.4.5 Updated 17 April 2011
- New middle ramp
- Renamed the bmp and png balls, so they are easier to choose.
Submitted by jpsalas, on Dec 22 2009, 02:41 PM
Edited by jpsalas, 17 April 2011 - 07:37 AM.