Category: VP 9.x Originals
Original table by JPSalas
Layout based on the Stern table from 2007.
Thanks to StrangeLeo for the voices, music and testing. Also thanks to Kris from Holland for testing also the table. I did put together the sounds in the script so don't blame him when there are too many sounds on the table
The layout is similar, but the rules are a little different from the Stern table. In this table you have to battle 5 villains and you have the help from New Gobling to get multiballs and many extra points by completing his missions.
The goal of the table is to defeat all the villains by batteling them one by one or all at the same time. All the battles can occur at the same time. And many multiballs can also be at the same time, so you may end up with too many balls on the table
Read the enclosed .hta file, by pressing "R" during the game, or simply dobbelclick on it from Explorer.
- Adjusted the table for VP12
- Fixed the multiball errors
- Changed the Venom ramp to send the ball to the left ramp to the flipper (by popular request)
- some small changes in the graphics and in the rules (mostly the ball save doesn't work while in multiball)
- added a manual in the zip file in PDF format.
- higher resolution graphics in the FS version
Submitted by jpsalas, on Dec 5 2009, 10:43 AM
Edited by jpsalas, 22 July 2011 - 04:07 AM.