Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Ac/Dc table stuck

Ac/Dc

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lancerfan2001

Lancerfan2001

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Getaway

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:29 PM

I'm in the process of building my father his own pinball cabinet (first time).. He visits the local bowling alley to play the Stern Ac/Dc pinball and can no longer do this. I'm having a issue with my AC-DC_PhysMod5_Helen_rev.1.1c table. I've got everything all set (back glass,table,running table.. so it seems) .. Only issue I'm having is when I start the pinball (music selection works, along with dmd), no ball drops. The game in a sense is waiting for me to fire a ball that's not there. I've read past forums saying it could be the table or rom and to find another. I'm having a issue finding other tables that accept a rom other the ACD_168... Any ideas of what this issue you could be? Or even other places I can look for an updated table or rom would be most appreciated.. 


Edited by Lancerfan2001, 28 March 2018 - 10:24 PM.


#2 Siggi

Siggi

    Enthusiast

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 106 posts
  • Location:Reichelsheim / Germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: today: Monster Bash

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:17 PM

Have you started the table in the Physmod5 VP-Version or in a standard VP9 Version? 

You need VP Physmod5.



#3 hauntfreaks

hauntfreaks

    Real 4K Tables Since 2013

  • VIP
  • 2,523 posts
  • Location:South Jersey

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: -<3<3<3 All Real Pins



Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:20 PM

this is question that should be posted on where the table resides.... thats not here


 26794541816_30ca1cca80_o.gif 43109635392_fc11af1a57_o.gif


#4 Lancerfan2001

Lancerfan2001

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Getaway

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:21 PM

Thank you Hobbyist its up and running



#5 Umpa

Umpa

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: AC/DC

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:14 AM

Really should upgrade to vpx and play the acdc vpx.table! So awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ac/Dc