Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

I found 2 back glass videos on Black Knight 2000 (Williams 1989).


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mitchell

Mitchell

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,434 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Many

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:23 PM

< This one gotta be a modded version.

 

< This one seem correct. It doesn't have those top lights keep moving most of the time. Also there no color lights behind the back glass.

 

How come I can't find one that does this? Shown from the videos?

 

I tried http://www.vpforums....s&showfile=7464 - (I have no idea why the lightning have lights that go around on the back glass. I'm using this one. Until a better one get made.)

 

and http://www.vpforums....s&showfile=8853 (Only saw half of a lightning working on the hand. Nope not using this one.)


Edited by Mitchell, 16 February 2018 - 07:35 PM.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB