While I'm waiting for another WIP I'm scripting for some well knows authors I decided to port this across from JP's VP9 version. It was done as a request from a friend who is very keep to play it after seeing VPX graphics.
There is also another version of this table, possibly two in works one of which I know will be more accurate in terms of dimensions / aesthetically nicer in terms of source art etc. than this version is. One of these versions will contain similar animations for the castle etc. the models of which Fuzzel kindly provided.
This version should be ready in a few days and the other I know of is also being worked on. When they're both done, you'll have a choice of which one you want to play or you could have all of them on your cabinet. This version uses drop through kickers for the moat in preference to the raised playfield the VP9 version had.
Video preview below.




Top


Contributor























are all trademarks of VPFORUMS.