Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

STAR WARS (DATA EAST - 1992) - Authentic backglass needed

star wars backglass original dB2S

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Horrible

Horrible

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Location:London

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: Data East Star Wars, Star Trek 25th

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:55 AM

I haven't managed to find an authentic backglass for Star Wars dB2S yet.  There are some out there, but I'm looking for one with the image as here:http://www.vpforums....s&showfile=3491

 

IPMD = http://www.ipdb.org/...ine.cgi?id=2358

 

 

I'm currently using Rosve's one that comes with the B2s package, but I would prefer to lose the grill.  I can't see how to do this as left click doesn't work on this backglass.

 

There are also some fantasy ones out there including on 'the other site'.

 

Is anyone looking to create this backglass?

 

All the best

 

H


Win 7 Pro 64 Bit Sp1, [email protected], 8GB DDR3 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 2Gb, NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 1Gb

Crucial MX250Gb Primary' Samsung 840 128 Gb Backup

Corsair CX750 PINDMD3






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: star wars, backglass, original, dB2S