Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Junk Yard (FS VP9.9) [VP 9.x Cabinet FS MOD]

JY Junk Yard FS

  • Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#21 Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman

    Pinball Wizard

  • VIP
  • 3,239 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness / Champion Pub



Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

Found some good pics in my archive .. might be of any help.
Don't know where I got it from but all credits go to the original uploader.

'Junk Yard - Images'

Cheers,
FD.
'Flying Dutchman'

In need for a Backglass or 'Active Backglass / UVP' please 'click' on below and visit the complete revised website at:
Posted Image

#22 hmueck

hmueck

    MaX

  • VIP
  • 2,190 posts
  • Location:Hamburg

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: IPDB Top 300



Contributor

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Found some good pics in my archive .. might be of any help.


Wow, what a great collection of Junk Yard images! :dblthumb:
Good thing i'm not the one recreating this table - it has a gazillion parts! :P
VPX0beta tables: 29cff786951ed9c1a70fc1fa47f5e3c1.png 0cecd68ffa2537a7262337834a05bbbe.png Finish them if you like!

#23 mfuegemann

mfuegemann

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,223 posts
  • Location:Cologne

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness, Fast Draw



Contributor

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

Hello FD,

thank You for the images. The sources, I had to start with, had been quite good too. So, I think, Your slingshot plastics, part of the bus ramp decal and the apron are worth implementing. At the moment I receive strange blur effects with Your high res pictures within VP though.
By the way, I finished the new wrecking ball with chain and am now beta testing the table version 1.2.

Regards
Michael

#24 Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman

    Pinball Wizard

  • VIP
  • 3,239 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness / Champion Pub



Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

That's great news Michael .. looking forward to the update! :)

Cheers,
FD.
'Flying Dutchman'

In need for a Backglass or 'Active Backglass / UVP' please 'click' on below and visit the complete revised website at:
Posted Image

#25 thewool

thewool

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,068 posts
  • Location:North Yorkshire, UK

  • Flag: England

  • Favorite Pinball: WOZ



Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

Yeah also looking forward to the new wrecking ball!! Bring it on!!! :):):)

#26 Sheltemke

Sheltemke

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Location:Hungary

  • Flag: Hungary

  • Favorite Pinball: Indiana Jones(Williams), Attack from Mars

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

Found some good pics in my archive .. might be of any help.
Don't know where I got it from but all credits go to the original uploader.

'Junk Yard - Images'

Cheers,
FD.


There are lot of very nice and useable picture in those packs. Thx for share Flying Dutchman! And if i remember Player did an amazing playfield too in the past.

#27 Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman

    Pinball Wizard

  • VIP
  • 3,239 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness / Champion Pub



Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

Played the Table for the first time tonight .. there was something not correct with the UVP => BG image bigger than 10 Meg.
Downsized the BG image, re-arranged the bulp-positions .. it's newly uploaded.

Regarding the Table: nice one! Looking forward to the update! :)

Cheers,
FD.
'Flying Dutchman'

In need for a Backglass or 'Active Backglass / UVP' please 'click' on below and visit the complete revised website at:
Posted Image

#28 DJ Wheels

DJ Wheels

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 304 posts
  • Location:Philly Subs

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Eight Ball Deluxe

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

Ball wouldn't come back into play after choosing Window Shopping bonus. Fun table regardless. thanks!
Quit talking and start chalking!

#29 mfuegemann

mfuegemann

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,223 posts
  • Location:Cologne

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness, Fast Draw



Contributor

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

Hello,

after the many error reports with version 1.0, I will do some more testing before uploading the next update. For now You may have a look at the WIP so far.
Please be not too excited about the chain, as it splits into 4 segments when the ball starts to move.

Regards
Michael

Attached Files



#30 Slydog43

Slydog43

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 3,008 posts
  • Location:Hackettstown, NJ

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Addams Family, All Williams 90's Games

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

Looks great, cant wait, Thanks.

#31 mfuegemann

mfuegemann

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,223 posts
  • Location:Cologne

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness, Fast Draw



Contributor

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

Ball wouldn't come back into play after choosing Window Shopping bonus. Fun table regardless. thanks!


Hello DJ Wheels,

unfortunately I had to use the lock jam switch to receive a good ball eject behaviour with the fridge. This sometimes leads to broken animations (like spike hunt, window shopping etc.). I am glad with the actual outcome as it is despite that, because ball losses are greatly reduced. Maybe I will have another idea in future.

Maybe we have to implement an additional "L" button on our cabinets...

Regards
Michael

Edited by mfuegemann, 26 October 2012 - 06:39 AM.


#32 Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman

    Pinball Wizard

  • VIP
  • 3,239 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness / Champion Pub



Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

Thanks for the update Michael .. looking forward!

Cheers,
FD.
'Flying Dutchman'

In need for a Backglass or 'Active Backglass / UVP' please 'click' on below and visit the complete revised website at:
Posted Image

#33 DJ Wheels

DJ Wheels

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 304 posts
  • Location:Philly Subs

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Eight Ball Deluxe

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

I am sure this is probably more of an issue with my computer than the table itself, but with the latest update I am having the dreaded "lock up" or "mega stutter" issue. This didn't happen with the previous version. I have maybe 10 tables in my cab where this issue occurs. I don't have an F3 button on my cab, so I usually just rotate the dmd than drag the dmd off the backglass monitor and onto the playfield monitor and all is well. However, there doesn't appear to be anything in the script to allow rotation of the dmd. I tried adding the usual rol=1 blah blah blah, but I can't seem to get it right. Does anyone know exactly what I need to add to the script to rotate the dmd ?
Quit talking and start chalking!

#34 Aaron James

Aaron James

    <<< Grand Champion >>>

  • VIP
  • 1,408 posts
  • Location:Shelby Township, Michigan

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Docking Complete...Negative...You Must Redock...Redock Now!



Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

Thx Michael for all your hard work!

vpsig.jpg


#35 ArcadiusMaximus

ArcadiusMaximus

    Quit throwing trash into my dimension !

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Location:PITZBORG, PA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Attack from Mars, Scared Stiff, White Water

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

Hello,

Has anyone had any luck generating an LEDwiz config for this table?
~ Mr. John E. Smith III Esq.

#36 kiwi

kiwi

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 2,690 posts

  • Flag: Italy

  • Favorite Pinball: Star Trek 25th Anniversary



Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

I am sure this is probably more of an issue with my computer than the table itself, but with the latest update I am having the dreaded "lock up" or "mega stutter" issue. This didn't happen with the previous version. I have maybe 10 tables in my cab where this issue occurs. I don't have an F3 button on my cab, so I usually just rotate the dmd than drag the dmd off the backglass monitor and onto the playfield monitor and all is well. However, there doesn't appear to be anything in the script to allow rotation of the dmd. I tried adding the usual rol=1 blah blah blah, but I can't seem to get it right. Does anyone know exactly what I need to add to the script to rotate the dmd ?


Add this code in line 49

Controller.Games("jy_12").Settings.Value("rol") = 1

Thanks mfuegemann, good table.

Edit : PS : If you have many objects with "Display Image in Editor" checked , the work in Editor will slow down.

Max

Edited by kiwi, 29 October 2012 - 05:33 PM.


#37 bolt

bolt

    VPF Veteran

  • VIP
  • 5,172 posts
  • Location:Kiel / Schleswig Holstein

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: JP's Deadpool, Harlem Globetrotters, Spiderman and much more

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

Great Table Mod, would you build a desktop version, please?
Posted Image

#38 Carlitoshl

Carlitoshl

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

I am sure this is probably more of an issue with my computer than the table itself, but with the latest update I am having the dreaded "lock up" or "mega stutter" issue. This didn't happen with the previous version. I have maybe 10 tables in my cab where this issue occurs.

I have the same problem as you with this table.
The previous version works fine, but this leaves the system almost frozen.
I have days trying to fix it and do not know what to do.
Please, if you find the solution, post it here.

#39 punish

punish

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: Attack from mars

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:08 PM


I am sure this is probably more of an issue with my computer than the table itself, but with the latest update I am having the dreaded "lock up" or "mega stutter" issue. This didn't happen with the previous version. I have maybe 10 tables in my cab where this issue occurs.

I have the same problem as you with this table.
The previous version works fine, but this leaves the system almost frozen.
I have days trying to fix it and do not know what to do.
Please, if you find the solution, post it here.


Same here , i had the same problem. the old table running just fine. but the last update i have the problem to.

I use xp sp3 and Gigabyte GTX 460.


EDIT 1: Just fixed it, I turned off the "pinball startup test" so that the test dont start when i start the table. :D

Edited by punish, 29 October 2012 - 10:39 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VisualpinballHansson

#40 Dozer316

Dozer316

    Dozer

  • VIP
  • 669 posts

  • Flag: Australia

  • Favorite Pinball: Cirqus Voltaire

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

I've configured most things to work with the Ledwiz for this table however I cannot get the left and right slingshot to fire my contactors. I've noticed that even without a config, the "Slingshot" sound doesn't seem to fire on the table when either the right or left sling is hit.

Hello,

Has anyone had any luck generating an LEDwiz config for this table?







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: JY, Junk Yard, FS