vync79

Neophyte

• Gold Supporter
  • 8 posts

• Flag: France

• Favorite Pinball: Theatre of Magic

Posted 07 May 2024 - 05:48 PM

Hello,

I am struggling with a problem impacting some of the tables (eg. Deadpool, Game of Thrones, Sponge Bob).

These tables are working perfectly fine when launched from VPX 64 bits openGL version with FlexDMD and DOF enabled.

However when launching then from Pinup Popper playlist, the tables start but Pincab buttons are not working... (start, insert crédit, ...). The button to exit pinup continues to work though.

I have many other tables that work perfectly with this exact same configuration (eg. Lord of rings, The Flintstones, Tales of the arabian nights, Theatre of Magic, Indiana jones, ...).

I have been checking all logfiles generated by vpx, pinup or DOF but I don't find errors when running the tables with issues.

Do any of you know where it could be coming from or have any clue on how to investigate further?

Thanks!

#2 fhjui

fhjui

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Flag: Germany

• Favorite Pinball: Hyperball from Williams

Posted 07 May 2024 - 09:58 PM

thats strange. Please test these inputs using the keyboard instead of the Pincab buttons.

PUP doesnt block keys normally.

#3 vync79

vync79

Neophyte

• Gold Supporter
  • 8 posts

• Flag: France

• Favorite Pinball: Theatre of Magic

Posted 09 May 2024 - 10:06 AM

thats strange. Please test these inputs using the keyboard instead of the Pincab buttons.

PUP doesnt block keys normally.

Hi fhjui,

the keyboard buttons do not work either when launching these few tables with pinup popper.

I checked again the logfiles but I find no errors in vpinball.log, DirectOuput.log nor B2SServerErrorLog.txt...

I am trying if there is something in common with these tables that would lead me to the root cause.

In case someone see a common factor, here is the exhaustive list of the tables that run fine in standalone VPX but have button / keyboard event disabled with pinup popper:

- Diablo

- Sponge Bob

- Game Of Thrones

- Dune 

- Ghostbuster Slimer

- Deadpool

- Guardian of the galaxy Trilogy

Edited by vync79, 09 May 2024 - 10:07 AM.