Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Cabinet for Sale in Lexington, Ky


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Captkraken33

Captkraken33

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Adam's Family

Posted 18 September 2022 - 05:08 AM

This was my first cabinet that I built a little over a year ago and have since then built another that I keep at our cabin. My wife wants this one gone since its getting no use and is just taking up space. This was a project that my son and I did so all of the construction was done by us and a circular saw. Its not perfect by any means but is definitely sturdy. It has a 43 inch tv as the main playfield and has a 19in tv as the back glass along with a smaller lcd screen for the DMD. I will be including everything besides the speakers and the main play area tv. 

 

List of everything you will get:

 

Cabinet with acutal pinball legs and coindoor

Virtuapin digital plunger kit with plunger (installed)

Backglass TV

DMD monitor

 

You will have to come and pick it up as I don't currently have a way to transport it as I sold my truck.

 

 

Asking: $400 OBO

 

Pictures:

 

https://ibb.co/Y8DgYfZ

https://ibb.co/rywX2xm


Edited by Captkraken33, 18 September 2022 - 05:09 AM.


#2 beecbum71

beecbum71

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: spiderman

Posted 19 September 2022 - 09:10 AM

i am interested in your pinball machine. What would be the lowest dollar you would take for your pinball cabinet. I live a good way away from Lexington Ky. I live in Adams Tn. I am retired and don't get much on Social Security.


Edited by beecbum71, 19 September 2022 - 09:11 AM.


#3 Captkraken33

Captkraken33

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Adam's Family

Posted 20 September 2022 - 09:31 PM

If you can come get it you can have it for $275. Like I stated I don't have a truck anymore so I can't haul if but the wife wants it gone lol. My son and I can even help load it if needed.

Edited by Captkraken33, 20 September 2022 - 09:32 PM.