Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: AC/DC

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:59 PM

Hi all, 

When I run the harry potter (HPGOF) pup pack table, the dmd video looks like it is mirroring a real dmd image on my virtual dmd screen.  I can see a tiny version of the video in the left corner, but the image in the middle of the screen is pixelated like a real dmd.  What am I missing?  I want to get rid of the pixelated image and have the normal video showing on the dmd. The rest of the table works great. 

The vpinball site was pulled down when I was in the middle of building my table, so I don't have that resource anymore.  

#2 ormond311

ormond311

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Favorite Pinball: AC/DC

Posted 06 May 2021 - 11:51 PM

Nevermind. I didn’t realize I needed to make a change in the script.

#3 PinballerX

PinballerX

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Black Knight 2000

Posted 21 May 2021 - 08:06 PM

I have a problem with the Harry Potter DMD. For some reason the video sequence that plays on the DMD does not show up unless I wait a long time before playing. When I choose the game, and if I press start right away it just shows the page flying forward and back and then callouts start on the pages as usual. However that's all I see over and over is the page flying forward and back and the normal text. I tried all kinds of things, like forceback, forcepop etc etc but can't figure out the right settings for the pup pack to make it work. If anyone is willing to share images of their pup pack, I'd appreciate it. Does this same thing on two different computers so I am assuming it is a pup pack setting somewhere.