'Rasslin' Fan

• VPF Administrator
  • 12,190 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: Whitewater

• PS3 Gamer Tag: noahfentz

Contributor

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

Rosve ... on *** too, but last Login was Jul 2016, i think he also will received an email, if you send him a message

Please, do not work around our content filters. It's filtered for a reason.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

IdleReel.gif RumbleDMD.jpg HS2-DMD.jpg SBM.jpg ww_logo.jpg EK.jpg

T2.jpg Sorcerer.jpg Breakshot.jpg Firepower.jpg GorGar.jpg StarTrek.jpg

My Photobucket Resources
Whether You Believe You Can, Or You Can't, You Are Right." - Henry Ford
The future of pinball lives, it just needs to be nurtured!
If you're here to stab me in the back, you're going to have to get in line.

#62 allknowing2012

allknowing2012

Pinball Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

• Flag: Canada

• Favorite Pinball: bucaneer

Contributor

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:38 PM

Just dont mod it .. build it again in VPX and we will all be thankful :-)

* I don't know everything - I just have no life *
testimageNL

#63 xenonph

xenonph

I have Pinball Fever!

• VIP
  • 3,925 posts

• Favorite Pinball: TRON Classic-Congo-Xenon-PINBOT-BOP-LOTR-A Real American Hero OPERATION PINBALL-Millionaire-Whirlwind-Krull-NFL-BlackKnight-FishTales

Contributor

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:05 PM

I actually was making a VP9 DT conversion (There isnt a VP9 DT version that I noticed.), of his FS version of Godzilla. and while doing so, I fixed the multiball ramp. (Ramp that goes behind Godzillas Head) It now works!!

I cannot make a table from scratch yet. Much less a VPX table. I feel lucky that I have enough knowledge that I am just able to convert and modify these VP9 tables!!

I am learning, but I am far from being able to make my own table with my own script and objects.

So I do what I am able to do. This is all I can do to contribute to the Pinball community at this time.

I would love to learn to make one from scratch. Perhaps as I learn more, I will eventually figure it out.

Also I don't want to get anybody in trouble for talking about rosve being last seen on a banned website.

So I think the best thing for me to do, is to just keep these mods to myself.

I particulary don't want to get myself banned from here, for looking for his permission to mod a table from here, on that banned website.

Unless rosve is seen here at this website, I won't be asking permission.

I think this will save me a bunch of problems.

I apologize for any trouble I may have caused Noah.

CHECK OUT THIS TUTORIAL http://www.vpforums....howtopic=32515
TO USE DB2S BACKGLASS PROGRAM WITH DESKTOP TABLES ON 1 MONITOR

#64 xenonph

xenonph

I have Pinball Fever!

• VIP
  • 3,925 posts

• Favorite Pinball: TRON Classic-Congo-Xenon-PINBOT-BOP-LOTR-A Real American Hero OPERATION PINBALL-Millionaire-Whirlwind-Krull-NFL-BlackKnight-FishTales

Contributor

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

I would like to make a dB2S DT mod of Krull table. MFuegemann has already given me permission.

Has anyone seen kevinleedrum? Or know how to contact him? I need to ask his permission to make a dB2S DT mod out of his Krull Table.

I also made night versions for dB2SDT versions. And I made a FS night mod for you cabinet users.

Here is what they look like so far...

dB2SDT Day...capture163_t.png

dB2SDT Night...capture260_t.png

FS Cabinet Night Mod..capture337_t.png

I remade the dB2S backglass to have green numbers on DMD like seen at IPDB.

May I have permission to upload these mods of your table kevinleedrum?

I will give proper credit on download page.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by xenonph, 05 June 2017 - 09:29 PM.

#65 xenonph

xenonph

I have Pinball Fever!

• VIP
  • 3,925 posts

Contributor

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

It has came to my attention, that while I have chosen tables that the authors have allowed mods without permission, (I usually check to make sure they allow mods on the download page, if not I personally ask permission), the original table authors may only want them uploaded to certain site.

I have never thought to ask this question, nor has any table author told this to me. To be honest I just never really thought about it.

I have uploaded my mods to 3 sites, and have done so since being able to work on VPX. I truly never thought about this.

I want to apologize to any authors that may not have wanted there modded tables available on all those 3 sites.

I will ask from now on when I make a mod, if it is ok to upload to other sites. And if not, it will only be uploaded to wherever the original author wants it to be uploaded.

I truly never thought about it.

I think this is very important, and should be part of the permission to mod rule, which is why I am writing this.

I have worked on these table mods for 2 years and never thought asking about this, and nobody ever told me.

So there may be other table modders, future and present that will benefit from seeing this post.

Carry on.

Edited by xenonph, 27 February 2018 - 03:48 PM.

#66 -=Kees=-

-=Kees=-

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

• Flag: Netherlands

• Favorite Pinball: Band Wagon (Bally 1965)

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:35 AM

From now on my tables are free to MOD if this leads to an improvement and/or adding a dB2S file.

Before I asked for permission first, because making pinball tables takes a lot of effort, especially the graphics, but I paid the most attention on gameplay and challenge, as well as matchig the physics and speed with real fresh or waxed tables which results in a fast gameplay.
2 years ago I published some EM tables and other authors have also improved my tables. I got hints and tips about using primitives etc.

I started in june 2016 to build the tables in VPX, so I don't know how to build in VP9 and earlier.

I have Student Prince (Williams 1968) ready, for which I am looking for a proper backglas.

I have Champ (Bally 1974) ready, but the plastics and playfield are too dirty and very hard to improve.

I have also Jackpot (Williams 1971) ready, which is written in FP by SuperNova, but I can't find him to ask for permission, so I hope someone can find his contact info.

with kind regards,

-=Kees=-

#67 jipeji16

jipeji16

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

• Flag: France

• Favorite Pinball: Creature from the black lagoon

Posted 29 November 2019 - 04:46 PM

Hi @Destruk, just a little question : What do you mean when you say : "... if there are on VPForums.org..." on the first post.

Do you mean we are allowed to mod all tables that you upload here ?

Sorry for my poor English but i want to be sure to understand the rules... Regarding Xenonph's questions

Thanks for all ;)

I just can add that all my mods/tables are free to use. And they can be uploaded here or Elsewhere

JPJ

Edited by jipeji16, 29 November 2019 - 05:23 PM.

#68 destruk

destruk

VPF Veteran

• VPF Staff
  • 6,307 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Ultrapin!

Posted 04 December 2019 - 02:16 AM

If I worked on the table, you have my permission to mod it, however if other people were involved you ought to ask them to be sure if they haven't also given permission in this thread, just as a courtesy and to avoid upsetting someone else.

Build a fire, vipers love the heat.