Photo
- - - - -

Mega download Link for 4k complete playfield collections of the new PinballFX, Pinball M, and my VPX collection. Also more, read inside.

4K PinballFX PinballM Visual Pinball X 4K Playfields Full Color DMDs PinballM All Media

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jtravapd

jtravapd

Hobbyist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: Medieval madness

• PS3 Gamer Tag: jtravapd
  • 360 Gamer Tag: jtravapd

Posted 24 March 2024 - 12:18 PM

*Edit, for those who asked for seperate links (VPX is in the main link because its over 5gb so you need to be a member)

(these are under the 5gb a day free mega link limit)
PinballM4K

PinballFX4K

https://mega.nz/file...48C0KZ9zYBeiW8s

Hello everyone,

I'm apologize if this is in the wrong section, but the link isn't going to be valid forever and I wanted to share it with whoever wants it before I have to remove it. 

It's for 4k playfield users. I created a mega link for a zip file I created which has the following ;

1) the entire new pinballFX playfield collection in 4k max eye candy (120 tables).

All 120 Full DMD (Menu) 1080p recordings since alot of the new tables have new full color DMDs in 1080p

2) All the media needed for PinballM.  All Playfields recorded in 4k. All the full Dmd's (Menu) recorded in 1080p. Also included the Toppers, wheels, and backglasses. 

3)All 675 of My VPX tables recorded in 4k. (I am not using any crazy POV settings or anything however our naming might be different) I just included them because they are all up to date versions, and I figured why not include them, if you like them you can just drag and drop them. 

Besides my vpx tables, you can just unzip the file , copy and paste the pinballFX and pinballM folders right onto your POPMedia folder and overwrite. They are all named correctly for a popper setup. 

Hope this helps some of you. It's a Mega link so it's ultra fast and won't be live forever, so please grab it as soon as you can. Maybe someone here can download the .zip and upload it to a public sever so everyone can use them. 

Edited by jtravapd, 24 March 2024 - 11:05 PM.

#2 xenonph

xenonph

I have Pinball Fever!

• VIP
  • 3,926 posts

• Favorite Pinball: TRON Classic-Congo-Xenon-PINBOT-BOP-LOTR-A Real American Hero OPERATION PINBALL-Millionaire-Whirlwind-Krull-NFL-BlackKnight-FishTales

Contributor

Posted 24 March 2024 - 11:06 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm apologize if this is in the wrong section, but the link isn't going to be valid forever and I wanted to share it with whoever wants it before I have to remove it. 

It's for 4k playfield users. I created a mega link for a zip file I created which has the following ;

1) the entire new pinballFX playfield collection in 4k max eye candy (120 tables).

All 120 Full DMD (Menu) 1080p recordings since alot of the new tables have new full color DMDs in 1080p

2) All the media needed for PinballM.  All Playfields recorded in 4k. All the full Dmd's (Menu) recorded in 1080p. Also included the Toppers, wheels, and backglasses. 

3)All 675 of My VPX tables recorded in 4k. (I am not using any crazy POV settings or anything however our naming might be different) I just included them because they are all up to date versions, and I figured why not include them, if you like them you can just drag and drop them. 

Besides my vpx tables, you can just unzip the file , copy and paste the pinballFX and pinballM folders right onto your POPMedia folder and overwrite. They are all named correctly for a popper setup. 

Hope this helps some of you. It's a Mega link so it's ultra fast and won't be live forever, so please grab it as soon as you can. Maybe someone here can download the .zip and upload it to a public sever so everyone can use them. 

The download stops at 72% or 5 GB's.

I am guessing there is a 5GB limit for the free download option? (I do not want to pay to download something!)

Maybe try splitting this collection up into 2 zip files that are under 5 GB's each?

I just saw someone asking for FX3 media recently here in the forums, so they will be happy to find this collection.

Thanks for sharing with the community!

CHECK OUT THIS TUTORIAL http://www.vpforums....howtopic=32515
TO USE DB2S BACKGLASS PROGRAM WITH DESKTOP TABLES ON 1 MONITOR

#3 Fusionwerks

Fusionwerks

Poorly recovering pinball addict

• Platinum Supporter
  • 351 posts

• Favorite Pinball: JP (DE), Elvira's HoH, ToM

Posted 24 March 2024 - 11:45 PM

I agree. Maybe split the fx3 and VPX stuff? I have no use for fx3 stuff but would be super grateful for the 4k VPX table recordings.

#4 jasiyo4685

jasiyo4685

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Flag: ---------

• Favorite Pinball: pinball

Posted 25 March 2024 - 11:14 AM

*Edit, for those who asked for seperate links (VPX is in the main link because its over 5gb so you need to be a member)

(these are under the 5gb a day free mega link limit)
PinballM4K

PinballFX4K

https://mega.nz/file...48C0KZ9zYBeiW8stime card calculator

Hello everyone,

Thanks, I was really looking for it

#5 jtravapd

jtravapd

Hobbyist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 March 2024 - 01:58 PM

I agree. Maybe split the fx3 and VPX stuff? I have no use for fx3 stuff but would be super grateful for the 4k VPX table recordings.

Lol the Splitted upload finished and was posted here edited 15minutes after you posted . 

Hello everyone,

The download stops at 72% or 5 GB's.

I am guessing there is a 5GB limit for the free download option? (I do not want to pay to download something!)

Maybe try splitting this collection up into 2 zip files that are under 5 GB's each?

I just saw someone asking for FX3 media recently here in the forums, so they will be happy to find this collection.

Thanks for sharing with the community!

Appreciate it, I split it later that night (the split links are at the top

#6 digitalarts

digitalarts

Pinball Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

• Flag: Germany

• Favorite Pinball: Judge Dredd (have the real one); all virtual EM's

Posted 26 March 2024 - 05:15 PM

I'm a "free" user of Mega, too.
But when the limit was reached, next day I opened the same site again and the download continued at break point and downloaded until finish.
So no problem with a little patience

Edited by digitalarts, 26 March 2024 - 05:17 PM.

#7 xenonph

xenonph

I have Pinball Fever!

• VIP
  • 3,926 posts

• Favorite Pinball: TRON Classic-Congo-Xenon-PINBOT-BOP-LOTR-A Real American Hero OPERATION PINBALL-Millionaire-Whirlwind-Krull-NFL-BlackKnight-FishTales

Contributor

Posted 26 March 2024 - 07:56 PM

But when the limit was reached, next day I opened the same site again and the download continued at break point and downloaded until finish.

Yes after it cut off at 5GB's, it said I can continue immediately if I upgrade to 1 of their pay plans, or wait 6 hours to continue downloading for free.

I waited 6 hours and it then finished the download.

I had to keep clicking Resume button every 200MB's after that, but it did download the full package.

Thanks again for sharing these!

CHECK OUT THIS TUTORIAL http://www.vpforums....howtopic=32515
TO USE DB2S BACKGLASS PROGRAM WITH DESKTOP TABLES ON 1 MONITOR

#8 jtravapd

jtravapd

Hobbyist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 March 2024 - 10:54 PM

Yes after it cut off at 5GB's, it said I can continue immediately if I upgrade to 1 of their pay plans, or wait 6 hours to continue downloading for free.

I waited 6 hours and it then finished the download.

I had to keep clicking Resume button every 200MB's after that, but it did download the full package.

Thanks again for sharing these!

No problem brother.  I still split them because the links won't be active forever. You absolutely  know sometime in March of 2026 someone is going to post here and say. "None of the links are working for me' lol 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4K, PinballFX PinballM, Visual Pinball X, 4K Playfields, Full Color DMDs, PinballM All Media