Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Hanz FSS ( Full Single Screen ) VPX LED Re-Creations

FSS hanzoverfist Full Single Screen LED MOD MOD VPX

  • Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#121 xenonph

xenonph

    I have Pinball Fever!

  • VIP
  • 4,148 posts
  • Location:Castle Rock, WA.

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: TRON Classic-Congo-Xenon-PINBOT-BOP-LOTR-A Real American Hero OPERATION PINBALL-Millionaire-Whirlwind-Krull-NFL-BlackKnight-FishTales



Contributor

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

Good to know that GRONI gave blanket permission to mod all his tables.. I also have been trying to contact him for a very long time.

I have a FS version of Terminator 3 that I would like to upload for the community.

I guess I will put it together and upload it. If anyone disapproves I can take it back down.

Thanks for the info about GRONI rascal!!

I love your hybrid versions!!

Love these FSS versions too!!

Really look great!!


CHECK OUT THIS TUTORIAL http://www.vpforums....howtopic=32515
TO USE DB2S BACKGLASS PROGRAM WITH DESKTOP TABLES ON 1 MONITOR
 


#122 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:12 PM

Very realistic these volumetric lights.

My dream has become reality thanks to you
Damage they are in error 404
briskly an android version for tablet

Edited by fripounet, 04 April 2017 - 07:21 PM.


#123 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:18 PM

 

Very realistic these volumetric lights.

My dream has become reality thanks to you
Damage they are in error 404

 

 

 

Soon.. lots of tables to upload..


Good to know that GRONI gave blanket permission to mod all his tables.. I also have been trying to contact him for a very long time.

I have a FS version of Terminator 3 that I would like to upload for the community.

I guess I will put it together and upload it. If anyone disapproves I can take it back down.

Thanks for the info about GRONI rascal!!

I love your hybrid versions!!

Love these FSS versions too!!

Really look great!!

 

In the modding rules page, it states if the author is unattainable you have permission to post.. unless I read that wrong but I don't think so. 


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#124 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:26 PM

All tables updated to 10.3.0 new links provided.. And like I said Bugs and Dude are done but delayed pending new VBA coding by author.


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#125 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:22 AM

super  :otvclap:

 

How do we integrate b2s with pf (fss) ?

Normal, that we can do this ?

It'is prejudicial because, it's the same key that I use for the plunger

 


Edited by fripounet, 05 April 2017 - 12:24 PM.


#126 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:36 PM

super  :otvclap:

 

How do we integrate b2s with pf (fss) ?

Normal, that we can do this ?

It'is prejudicial because, it's the same key that I use for the plunger

 

 

 

First you are using my build alpha 10.3 , you should re-download beta 10.3.006 and you won't have that problem,  funny you should ask that about the keyboard arrow keys, me and toxie are just talking about that. Yes it is normal,  you can even use the ALT key + arrow keys to zoom and roll. (but once you use these keys you need to exit table and re-start it, you cannot re-align) they are for modeling purposes only. In 10.3.006+ it will be more difficult to accidentally trip this functionality, and will not interfere with most keyboard re-assigning. 

 

 

 

Q:  How do we integrate b2s with pf (fss) ?

A: its coming together, all tables will work together + DT + FS + FSS


Edited by hanzoverfist, 05 April 2017 - 12:47 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#127 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:53 PM

Thanks for the solution
You've done a really good job.
It's plug and play, Fss has become a new quality criterion.

Edited by fripounet, 05 April 2017 - 02:07 PM.


#128 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:09 PM

 

Thanks for the solution
You've done a really good job.
It's plug and play, Fss has become a new quality criterion.

 

 

thanks for the more than welcome compliment!


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#129 sliderpoint

sliderpoint

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Location:Spokane, WA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Metallica

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

woah woah woah!   how do I activate this arrow key thing?!  that looks to be super useful.

 

-Mike



#130 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

woah woah woah!   how do I activate this arrow key thing?!  that looks to be super useful.

 

-Mike

 

lolz...you can't slider, not until next release+ now I could put it back in 10.3.006 but I prefer if toxie did it (and we are talking about it),  I'm too busy working on my new gadget for VPX 10.4.. wink.. wink...


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#131 chokeee

chokeee

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

  • Flag: Poland

  • Favorite Pinball: High Speed

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:31 AM

Is it possible to play your mods in normal FS mode?



#132 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

Is it possible to play your mods in normal FS mode?

 

yes its coming.. need to do more VBA work for that.. and I need a makeshift  cab for testing. and probably no backglass initially..


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#133 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:13 PM

 

woah woah woah!   how do I activate this arrow key thing?!  that looks to be super useful.

 

-Mike

 

lolz...you can't slider, not until next release+ now I could put it back in 10.3.006 but I prefer if toxie did it (and we are talking about it),  I'm too busy working on my new gadget for VPX 10.4.. wink.. wink...

 

 

Yup, i will. Sorry. Currently really short on time and i'm always paranoid about breaking stuff, especially when it comes to special key inputs. ;/



#134 rascal

rascal

    two-faced as they come

  • VIP
  • 1,378 posts
  • Location:Indiana USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Bally Eight Ball



Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:25 PM

Really nice work hanzoverfist. If Paul would want to make a section for these types of tables for vp10 and vp9, I would upload my converted tables here as well. I think jimmyfingers made some too. I would love to see his too.

 

I have had a lot of trouble running vp 10 on my tablets, has anyone else had any luck with that? I have a ASUS T100 and a Insignia Flex 11.6" two in one. Both have Intel HD graphics and I suspect that is the issue. I love to play these types of tables on the tablets. It seems what they are well suited for. I probably posted this before here somewhere, but here is how I play these tables on my Asus T100.

 

 

That's a ipega 9023 Bluetooth controller that grips and holds the tablet in place nicely.


Edited by rascal, 06 April 2017 - 02:41 PM.

Posted Image


#135 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

Really nice work hanzoverfist. If Paul would want to make a section for these types of tables for vp10 and vp9, I would upload my converted tables here as well. I think jimmyfingers made some too. I would love to see his too.

 

I have had a lot of trouble running vp 10 on my tablets, has anyone else had any luck with that? I have a ASUS T100 and a Insignia Flex 11.6" two in one. Both have Intel HD graphics and I suspect that is the issue. I love to play these types of tables on the tablets. It seems what they are well suited for. I probably posted this before here somewhere, but here is how I play these tables on my Asus T100.

 

 

That's a ipega 9023 Bluetooth controller that grips and holds the tablet in place nicely.

 

 

Wow...very cool... nice setup on the tablet.. doesn't it heat up at all?

 

Sounds like a good idea the whole FSS vp10 + vp9 merge  .. btw: who is Paul?


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#136 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:07 PM

i also play rascals tables on my tablet, but without the joypad, just with the touch controls directly. works brilliant for most of his re-designs/MODs (some are a bit too slow though).

 

VPX is a bit too much for these tablets though, i fear we have to wait for the next generation of Intel CPUs in tablets (which should have also better internal gfx chips).



#137 rascal

rascal

    two-faced as they come

  • VIP
  • 1,378 posts
  • Location:Indiana USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Bally Eight Ball



Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:58 PM

Paul is Noah Fentz, host of this site. No I haven't noticed my tablet heating up any. Maybe a Surface would.


Edited by rascal, 06 April 2017 - 03:59 PM.

Posted Image


#138 Noah Fentz

Noah Fentz

    'Rasslin' Fan

  • VPF Administrator
  • 12,282 posts
  • Location:South Lyon, MI

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Whitewater

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: noahfentz


Contributor

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:20 PM

Hi Guys,

 

I can add a new category, no problem.

 

Can it wait until the move is final? We're struggling with disk space right now. :/


IdleReel.gif RumbleDMD.jpg HS2-DMD.jpg SBM.jpg ww_logo.jpg EK.jpg

 
T2.jpg Sorcerer.jpg Breakshot.jpg Firepower.jpg GorGar.jpg StarTrek.jpg


My Photobucket Resources
Whether You Believe You Can, Or You Can't, You Are Right." - Henry Ford
The future of pinball lives, it just needs to be nurtured!
If you're here to stab me in the back, you're going to have to get in line.


#139 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

Hi Guys,

 

I can add a new category, no problem.

 

Can it wait until the move is final? We're struggling with disk space right now. :/

 

 

no problemo boss! :otvclap:


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#140 rascal

rascal

    two-faced as they come

  • VIP
  • 1,378 posts
  • Location:Indiana USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Bally Eight Ball



Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:29 PM

Works for me.


Posted Image






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FSS, hanzoverfist, Full Single Screen, LED MOD, MOD, VPX