Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dr Dude (Midway 1990) [Visual Pinball X]

bally midway comic silverball 1990 dude

  • Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 beginner

beginner

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location:Rocky River, Ohio

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Ted Williams baseball game from 1960,s

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:00 PM

Love this table.  Have this problem with hitting left flipper button.  Brings up contrast and brightness settings.  I don't have magna save buttons.  Is there a way that I can remove this from the script file. Thanks.



#102 RevenantUK

RevenantUK

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: Attack from Mars

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: RevenantUK

Posted 05 April 2019 - 03:30 PM

Glad you like the table.. Pity that my version years ago got hijacked by Destruk.. I was POC with this table.. Got given it with NO GFX whats-o-ever.. I took the challenge and it was dead for a few months.. Ended up chatting with some one from Australia who was stripping his table down for cleaning.. He sent me that many hi-res photo's of table and surrounds I just didn't know where to start.. After getting the basic layout gfx added I started tweaking the light positions, etc.. Took me over 3 months to do that alone - table looked perfect.. I posted on the forum (so it should still be here somewhere) that I was releasing the table.. no one even knew that it was being worked on.. Within a week Destruk released a newer version of MY table with flipper power increased so you could get mix-master easy.. He just broke the table when he did that..

 

Anyway - Glad you like the table and now you know where it all started. No BS. Hopefully my original release post remains as proof..

 

When you find that post.. Just give me the credit I deserve. Thumbs up will do. 

 

It was about 10 years ago now..


Edited by RevenantUK, 05 April 2019 - 04:05 PM.


#103 mahonri11

mahonri11

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Last Action Hero

Posted 13 April 2019 - 01:56 AM

How do I rotate the playfield for full screen?  I didn't see a toggle option for that in the script and I've got the check mark for full screen in the video options...any help is much appreciated. Great looking table!



#104 mahonri11

mahonri11

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Last Action Hero

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:12 AM

I figured out how to rotate...sorry I'm a newbie still. Clicked on Backdrop options, changed the "rotate XY" setting to 270 degrees. All good now. Excited to play this table with my 3 screens (2 active for this game). 



#105 Outhere

Outhere

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 4,807 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: M M

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:58 AM

You can always add a picture for the 3rd screen

https://www.vpforums...=40927&p=414013

 

Info on rotating

https://vpinball.com...-mode-tutorial/

https://www.vpforums...showtopic=39169







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bally, midway, comic, silverball, 1990, dude