Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Party Zone VP91x FS [VP 9.x Cabinet FS]


  • Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#61 bent98

bent98

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • Location:NY

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Roadshow, Haunted House, Safe Cracker

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (moogster66 @ Mar 28 2011, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great update, thanks JP! I did notice one thing on the FS version. On the right side there is a wall that acts as a flasher for the cosmic cottage, r17b. I think it was mainly for the 4:3 version. It was giving me graphic artifacts on my system. So I removed the wall, and edited the line for it out of the script. No more artifacts. Mike.


Can you explain how oyu did that inthe editor. I had to reduce my table to 1.85 to get rid of corruption and sides are too narrow.

#62 jdsabin1

jdsabin1

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 220 posts
  • Location:Central USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: A sucker for EM tables....

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:25 PM

Lots of 'proposed' changes in this thread. What's the latest here using the FS version?
'The ball is wild!' - Harry Williams

#63 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:11 PM

The only "fix" in this version should be to remove those walls acting like a reflection of the flashers. Give me a few minutes and I'll upload table again without those walls (which are invisible in the FS version, but may give corruption on some cards).

JP

Edit: ok, table uploaded with the fix for the corruption. It is the same version number. So if you had the corruption then just download the table again.

Edited by jpsalas, 28 March 2011 - 07:21 PM.

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#64 moogster66

moogster66

    Pinhead Deluxe

  • VIP
  • 1,277 posts
  • Location:The Hoosier State

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Black Knight, Kiss, Black Hole, Gorgar, Centaur



Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

Thanks JP.
I don't mind being called a PINHEAD!
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!
Posted Image

#65 jdsabin1

jdsabin1

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 220 posts
  • Location:Central USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: A sucker for EM tables....

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

Yes thanks a ton for being so resonsive. Much appreciated! smile.gif
'The ball is wild!' - Harry Williams

#66 mwong168

mwong168

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 243 posts
  • Location:Toronto, Ontario

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: Congo, Roadshow, White Water, Theatre of Magic

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

I noticed that the roll over wire switches in the flipper out lanes aren't displayed and you can catch a glimpse of it just after the ball rolls over it before it disappears again. See the screen shot I made in the attachment. Small detail otherwise table plays amazing.

Thanks for this great table JP as it is one of my favorites and currently in the process of buying the real thing and waiting for pictures from the out of town seller.

Attached Files


Edited by mwong168, 27 April 2011 - 05:50 PM.


#67 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:56 PM

Thanks! smile.gif I haven't noticed that, since it was worked before. I'll see what I can do with that. I know it has to do with the Gi using dropwalls too.

Edit: I see the problem:I forgot to add them to the playfield image smile.gif hehe, too many layers in photoshop smile.gif I'll make an update one of these days smile.gif

Edited by jpsalas, 27 April 2011 - 06:59 PM.

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#68 mwong168

mwong168

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 243 posts
  • Location:Toronto, Ontario

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: Congo, Roadshow, White Water, Theatre of Magic

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:22 PM

Thanks JP, can't wait! I'm really looking forward to your other future projects such as White Water, Radical and Congo which I told bodydump I would assist you in anyway in regards to taking close up pics of the play field, table toys and beta testing.

#69 Zablon

Zablon

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Funhouse

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:39 AM

Awesome table JP. As always biggrin.gif

#70 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:47 AM

Update 1.2.1
- Added those missing rollover wires smile.gif I just forgot to turn them on when building the playfields smile.gif

Radical is nearly finished, the others may take a while before I start with them, there a re a few other tables that I want to update first smile.gif

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#71 mwong168

mwong168

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 243 posts
  • Location:Toronto, Ontario

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: Congo, Roadshow, White Water, Theatre of Magic

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for the quick update jp, played it for almost an hour last night and got grand champion a few times.

#72 d3xtro

d3xtro

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: World Cup Soccer '94

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:56 PM

Thanks for the update JP !!!

Much appreciated.

Cheers,

drinks.gif

#73 grimwasere

grimwasere

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Location:wales uk

  • Flag: Welsh

  • Favorite Pinball: shrek,mm, cfbl,ss,

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:50 PM

anyone getting problems with this table where you send ball up the rocket ramp and the ball doesnt come back out seems to be hapening more and more ?

#74 dgrein

dgrein

    Enthusiast

  • Gold Supporter
  • 64 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Adams Family

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:16 AM

Anyone playing this one a cabinet with the scoring working in the backglass? If so which editing the game script did you use? Would love to see it working in the backglass. Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

#75 gStAv

gStAv

    Pinball Lover

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: TOM, IJ, AFM, WC94

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:25 PM

Hi 'ya!

You don't need to edit the script!

Just move the DMD to the right place in the backglass.
Right click on it -> show border in order to resize it correctly. hi.gif

3rs054-6.png


#76 dgrein

dgrein

    Enthusiast

  • Gold Supporter
  • 64 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Adams Family

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (gStAv @ Oct 1 2011, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi 'ya!

You don't need to edit the script!

Just move the DMD to the right place in the backglass.
Right click on it -> show border in order to resize it correctly. hi.gif


I got it to work once I uploaded the UVP backglass and removed the one that came with the media pack. When I initially loaded the game and first started it in VirtualPin912 the backglass didn't appear, not until you were actually playing it from the front end, and I belive it's because there was no .uvp file in the Hyperpin/UltraVP folder.

It's working great now... Thanks. biggrin.gif

#77 Siggy

Siggy

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: hurricane

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

PROBLEM !!!! PROBLEM !!! PROBLEM !!!

I had a ball get stuck in the backdrop in this latest version of the table.
when I shoot the rocket ramp sometime ball get stuck and don't come back sad.gif
so I have to exit from game because ball never come back sad.gif
can someone fix this please ?

Thanks JP for this beautiful table smile.gif.

#78 Sheltemke

Sheltemke

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Location:Hungary

  • Flag: Hungary

  • Favorite Pinball: Indiana Jones(Williams), Attack from Mars

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Siggy @ Oct 4 2011, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PROBLEM !!!! PROBLEM !!! PROBLEM !!!

I had a ball get stuck in the backdrop in this latest version of the table.
when I shoot the rocket ramp sometime ball get stuck and don't come back sad.gif
so I have to exit from game because ball never come back sad.gif
can someone fix this please ?

Thanks JP for this beautiful table smile.gif.



Next time read back please a little.

"I have a bug. With default settings, the ball is stuck when i shoot through the left ramps in every game. (ball finder not find the ball).

I changed the x_scale 1.30 to 1.28 and now works perfectly."

Change it and it will work perfectly.

#79 Siggy

Siggy

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: hurricane

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Sheltemke @ Oct 4 2011, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Siggy @ Oct 4 2011, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PROBLEM !!!! PROBLEM !!! PROBLEM !!!

I had a ball get stuck in the backdrop in this latest version of the table.
when I shoot the rocket ramp sometime ball get stuck and don't come back sad.gif
so I have to exit from game because ball never come back sad.gif
can someone fix this please ?

Thanks JP for this beautiful table smile.gif.



Next time read back please a little.

"I have a bug. With default settings, the ball is stuck when i shoot through the left ramps in every game. (ball finder not find the ball).

I changed the x_scale 1.30 to 1.28 and now works perfectly."

Change it and it will work perfectly.

sorry.. didn't notice that also in the other post in last page they was talking about a fix for the problem so I guesses that it wasn't available.
anyway thank you for your help.


#80 CATRonin

CATRonin

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location:Catalonia

  • Flag: South Africa

  • Favorite Pinball: TOTAN

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

Hi all.

I made the change in the x-scale to 1,28 of the backdrop and the problem persist for me. Another fix for this problem?

Thanks.