Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Independence Day FS VP9.9 [VP 9.x Cabinet FS]

Nealtron Sega Independence Day ID4

  • Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#61 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,746 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:42 PM

somehow there is only still the old 1.3 up for download.. the 2.0 version does not appear.. :/



#62 DJ Wheels

DJ Wheels

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 304 posts
  • Location:Philly Subs

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Eight Ball Deluxe

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

same here

somehow there is only still the old 1.3 up for download.. the 2.0 version does not appear.. :/


Quit talking and start chalking!

#63 boiydiego

boiydiego

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • Location:baal

  • Flag: Belgium

  • Favorite Pinball: flinstones,t2 chrome edition,wcs,afm,fish tales,medieval,rollercoaster tycoon,taxi

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

yep download is not there ..


boiydiego___gebruik-n2kbkyc.png


#64 Nealtron

Nealtron

    Brilliant Bastard

  • Uploading Member
  • 194 posts
  • Location:Sandy Eggo, California

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone, CFTBL, Haunted House

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:57 PM

The default download file is the old version for some reason. If you look on the right side of the screen you will see the link to the new version:

 

http://www.vpforums....ownload&id=1162

 

I'll delete the old version so there's no more confusion.


I take it back! Version 2.0 has disappeared from the download section. I'll re-upload it when I get home this evening.


"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"


#65 RNunez187

RNunez187

    Enthusiast

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 250 posts
  • Location:Mundelein, IL

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Scared Stiff

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: RNunez187
  • 360 Gamer Tag: RNunez187

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:26 PM

Paul probably just needs to approve the upload. Just give it some time or shoot him an email.

stfsgv.png


#66 Nealtron

Nealtron

    Brilliant Bastard

  • Uploading Member
  • 194 posts
  • Location:Sandy Eggo, California

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone, CFTBL, Haunted House

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:17 AM

UPDATE:

 

I re-uploaded version 2.0 of ID4 Fullscreen. When I clicked the download button, it was there this time.

Apologies to anyone who downloaded the old version, please check out version 2.0!


"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"


#67 htamas

htamas

    Pinball Wizard

  • VIP
  • 2,231 posts
  • Location:California

  • Flag: Hungary

  • Favorite Pinball: cannot pick just one, and they change anyway



Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Looks like it still needs to get approved because I get a "no permission" message.



#68 The Loafer

The Loafer

    Pinball Wizard

  • VIP
  • 3,472 posts
  • Location:Embrun, Ontario, Canada

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Superman, Firepower & Tron



Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:02 AM

I was just able to download it



#69 LoadedWeapon

LoadedWeapon

    The Night Owl..

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,572 posts
  • Location:South Carolina USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Star Trek TNG



Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:51 AM

Thanks Nealtron looks great! Do you mind if I do a night mod of it?

#70 gigalula

gigalula

    Hummmm not sure yet :)

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 651 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: All of them from 70' to now. Even more with VP and FP :)

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:07 AM

Work flawlessly ... Thanks Nealtron  :good:

 

A night version should be really nice and kool  :hmm: ...  I like this table it's fast and funny.  :Worship:

 

 

 

Yessss LW yessssss ;)


Edited by gigalula, 27 August 2014 - 04:08 AM.


#71 Nealtron

Nealtron

    Brilliant Bastard

  • Uploading Member
  • 194 posts
  • Location:Sandy Eggo, California

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone, CFTBL, Haunted House

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:37 AM

Thanks Nealtron looks great! Do you mind if I do a night mod of it?

 

If you or someone you know re-draws the plastics, I'd love to do a night mod myself! Haha. Glad it finally works. Not sure what the issue was before, but there's definitely a long delay between the upload and users being able to download the file. Enjoy.


"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"


#72 LoadedWeapon

LoadedWeapon

    The Night Owl..

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,572 posts
  • Location:South Carolina USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Star Trek TNG



Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:18 AM

That's fine if you want to do a NM man I can look at the plastics.. I dont know how to redraw but I can make them look better and send the to you.

#73 Shadowsclassic

Shadowsclassic

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts
  • Location:Depauw, Indiana

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

Thanks much Nealtron, really nice update!  This is a fun and funny table and I'm always glad to see the less mainstream tables get some makeover lovin'

 

I know dark, randr, Shoopity and zany are busy as a one armed paper hangers, but this table would really pop if we could get at the least a 3D alien ship!  hint, hint! :)

The alien it self looks okay as is, but the ship being so big really shows its flatness.


Edited by Shadowsclassic, 27 August 2014 - 03:06 PM.


#74 numiah

numiah

    Pinball Fan

  • Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • Location:Netherlands

  • Flag: Netherlands

  • Favorite Pinball: TOTAN

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

I had a ball stuck twice on the left ramp coming down to the right rail. Strange no one else had this issue?


**Each pinball machine is a tiny universe... that we control.**


#75 LoadedWeapon

LoadedWeapon

    The Night Owl..

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,572 posts
  • Location:South Carolina USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Star Trek TNG



Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

i did a little work on PF and Plastics but it does need new ones..

Attached File  ID.png   2.78MB   10 downloads

 



#76 dark

dark

    3D model-man

  • VIP
  • 1,937 posts
  • Location:Toronto

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: Star Wars, AbraCadaBra,MB, LAH,JPark...too many to choose!

Contributor

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

If someone was interested in doing redraws, this might come in handy:

http://www.vpforums....s&showfile=2260



#77 Nealtron

Nealtron

    Brilliant Bastard

  • Uploading Member
  • 194 posts
  • Location:Sandy Eggo, California

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone, CFTBL, Haunted House

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:49 AM

I had a ball stuck twice on the left ramp coming down to the right rail. Strange no one else had this issue?

 

I've never had an issue with the ball getting stuck, but someone else mentioned that once. Can you tell me exactly which spot you're talking about so I can fix it?


"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"


#78 WWE

WWE

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • Location:Germany ROW

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: Williams Indiana Jones,T2 Judgment Day,Teenage Mutanten Ninja Turtles,WWE Royal Rumble Flipper,Medieval Madness, Metallica, AC/DC, Spiderman WWE Wrestlemania for Stern, Batman 66, Pirates of the Caribbean,Monsterbush,

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: PS4 Weekend

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

Danke dir für diesen Pinball 


30041117ij.jpg


#79 gStAv

gStAv

    Pinball Lover

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: TOM, IJ, AFM, WC94

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:36 PM

Woow LW, looks darn splendid with the lights turned low ;)

3rs054-6.png


#80 Nealtron

Nealtron

    Brilliant Bastard

  • Uploading Member
  • 194 posts
  • Location:Sandy Eggo, California

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone, CFTBL, Haunted House

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

I'll be releasing v2.1 very soon. Changes (so far) include:

 

* 16:9 Format

* Larger Field of View (Can see backfield much better now)

* New Backglass Image

* New Alien Head Open & Close Animation (uses 4 image frames instead of 1) Looks Much Better

* Release Attackers / Destroyers Uses 3 Lights (as it is supposed to) Instead of 1 (Each)

* Better Looking VUK (Metal ramps curve upward)

* Fixed Slingshot Colors

* Better-Looking Transparent Ramps Textures

 

Still To-Do:

 

* New Alien "Eyes" Animation

* Less Powerful Flippers

* Fix Ball Sticking on Ramp (Someone tell me exactly where this happens!)

* Miscelaneous Other Adjustments

 

-I'm more than halfway done. Shouldn't take long.

Like I said, if someone re-draws the plastics I'll re-do all the lighting and make this look really cool.


"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nealtron, Sega, Independence Day, ID4