Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Mago de Oz - the pinball[Visual Pinball X Original]

Mago Oz

  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 fsumarc

fsumarc

    Neophyte

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 2 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Dungeons and Dragons 1987

Posted 02 November 2023 - 03:13 AM

Using the 4.3 version I get an error when hitting the leftmagnasave to adjust lut. 

Runtime error

-------------
Line: 199
Variable is undefined: 'Lutbox'
 
I've never had this error before. Not sure how to fix it.


#42 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 02 November 2023 - 06:36 AM

 

Using the 4.3 version I get an error when hitting the leftmagnasave to adjust lut. 

Runtime error

-------------
Line: 199
Variable is undefined: 'Lutbox'
 
I've never had this error before. Not sure how to fix it.

 

 

I'll fix that in a few minutes :)

 

Edit: I have just checked the table and it works very well, I guess you have an old script in your table's folder which uses the old text box. Just delete the old script :)


Edited by jpsalas, 02 November 2023 - 06:39 AM.

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mago, Oz