Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Gorgar UR/NF VP9.1.x FullScreen v1.0.4


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 ninjitsu12

ninjitsu12

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Location:Sao paulo

  • Flag: Brazil

  • Favorite Pinball: vortex,shark

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: ninjitsu12
  • 360 Gamer Tag: zabuza br

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:26 AM

hello the image of the design of the playfield is not appearing on my monitor, only appears when I put 800x600 resolution, but my monitor supports 1366x768 is something I have to change to the table to be normal?
thanks and sorry if my English is bad

#42 Noah Fentz

Noah Fentz

    'Rasslin' Fan

  • VPF Administrator
  • 12,282 posts
  • Location:South Lyon, MI

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Whitewater

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: noahfentz


Contributor

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (ninjitsu12 @ Nov 19 2011, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello the image of the design of the playfield is not appearing on my monitor, only appears when I put 800x600 resolution, but my monitor supports 1366x768 is something I have to change to the table to be normal?
thanks and sorry if my English is bad


Open the editor and go to Preferences > Video Options and check 1024 in Max Texture Dimension.

If it works, try 2048 and see if your video card can handle that.

IdleReel.gif RumbleDMD.jpg HS2-DMD.jpg SBM.jpg ww_logo.jpg EK.jpg

 
T2.jpg Sorcerer.jpg Breakshot.jpg Firepower.jpg GorGar.jpg StarTrek.jpg


My Photobucket Resources
Whether You Believe You Can, Or You Can't, You Are Right." - Henry Ford
The future of pinball lives, it just needs to be nurtured!
If you're here to stab me in the back, you're going to have to get in line.


#43 ninjitsu12

ninjitsu12

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Location:Sao paulo

  • Flag: Brazil

  • Favorite Pinball: vortex,shark

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: ninjitsu12
  • 360 Gamer Tag: zabuza br

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

1024 put the required option and it worked now I have another doubt I got the UVP of the gorge is added in the script UltraVP.BackglassServ so that the second monitor screen is dark, I have others here from other machines and it works what does normal this wrong?