Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

El Bueno el Feo y el Malo FS


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 xio

xio

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 583 posts

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: Recent ones rather than old ones, unlike wine

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

What other tables have a soundtrack like this one ? It really add something

#22 JAM0

JAM0

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Location:Spain

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Fathom, Elvira

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (xio @ Mar 2 2012, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What other tables have a soundtrack like this one ? It really add something

I agree, creates a nice atmosphere and you can turn it on or off when you want. I believe JP's Fast Draw also has added music.

#23 thewool

thewool

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,068 posts
  • Location:North Yorkshire, UK

  • Flag: England

  • Favorite Pinball: WOZ



Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (JAM0 @ Mar 2 2012, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (xio @ Mar 2 2012, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What other tables have a soundtrack like this one ? It really add something

I agree, creates a nice atmosphere and you can turn it on or off when you want. I believe JP's Fast Draw also has added music.


Thanks for bumping this table thread chaps!!! Also a massive thankyou to JP and Sabbat, this is epic...

I never even knew this table had a spaghetti western theme and must have overlooked it on JP's site on several occasions, probably because of the name (although I recognise it now!!:facepalm:)

It's an absolute gem of a table and one of my favourite films of all time...

edit: I might have to add this awesome piece also by Ennio Morricone. It's from the film Navajoe Joe and was also used at the end of Kill Bill Vol.2 >>>

Edited by thewool, 02 March 2012 - 08:27 PM.


#24 ced

ced

    Pinball Fan

  • Silver Supporter
  • 1,156 posts
  • Location:France

  • Flag: Jamaica

  • Favorite Pinball: TRON

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

xio you have beattles

#25 OuchTilt

OuchTilt

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Location:Essex

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Cracking table this

Thanks to JP and Sabbat for the MOD

The music adds that extra dimension.

Edited by OuchTilt, 04 March 2012 - 05:39 PM.

blackfx2_cr.jpg  Username:- dallaker


#26 kruge99

kruge99

    Pinball Wizard

  • VPF Staff
  • 3,901 posts
  • Location:Markham, Ont.

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: Black Knight, High Speed and Pin*Bot



Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (thewool @ Mar 2 2012, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
edit: I might have to add this awesome piece also by Ennio Morricone. It's from the film Navajoe Joe and was also used at the end of Kill Bill Vol.2 >>>


That song is amazing!


Best Regards,
Todd.

[proud owner of a Williams Solar Fire]

- It's called "The American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it.
George Carlin
- Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
Henrik Tikkanen
- "Reality check, Michelle, Talk about composure, Total lack of. He's a man-- About-- 12 Feet Tall--"
Carrie Kelly
Posted Image

#27 OuchTilt

OuchTilt

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Location:Essex

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

One of my favourite tables this.

I even added a few more western tracks.

I found a bug though, which only came to light when I had friends around.

One of my friends is a bit heavy on my nudge buttons and always tilting. I've found that if there is some additional nudging after the table tilts, the nudges tend to carry over to the next player and their turn is skipped, sometimes multiple players are skipped.

To test this, start a four player game, and heavily nudge the table on player one. The game will then skip one or more players.

Is there something that can be changed in the script to pause the nudging after tilt is activated.

Edited by OuchTilt, 24 April 2012 - 03:03 PM.

blackfx2_cr.jpg  Username:- dallaker


#28 destruk

destruk

    VPF Veteran

  • VPF Staff
  • 6,338 posts
  • Location:Colorado Springs, CO

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Ultrapin!



Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

I think all the games can do that - problem is the tilt bob takes time to settle when being so abused - and depending on how crazy your players are, that time duration can take longer than the end of ball routine, tilting the next player.

Build a fire, vipers love the heat.


#29 OuchTilt

OuchTilt

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Location:Essex

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (destruk @ Apr 24 2012, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think all the games can do that - problem is the tilt bob takes time to settle when being so abused - and depending on how crazy your players are, that time duration can take longer than the end of ball routine, tilting the next player.


The next player doesn't tilt, it just skips the players. I can be on the second ball in a 3 player game and after the tilt, Game Over is flashing as it's shot through the 3rd ball for all players.

blackfx2_cr.jpg  Username:- dallaker


#30 blur

blur

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,500 posts

  • Flag: Croatia

  • Favorite Pinball: Amazing Spiderman, Black Hole, Totem



Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

this happens to me a lot when playing with kids smile.gif

cause when they see they will lose they try to tilt everybody's game, but that happens on all tables, and even on real pinball

what i do with my kids you should do with your friends and that is educate them not to tilt other players cause somebody will tilt them smile.gif


#31 CICERO EDUARDO

CICERO EDUARDO

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Location:Sao Paulo

  • Flag: Brazil

  • Favorite Pinball: medieval madness,VORTEX,OBA-OBA

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

where do I find the package of music for my table fast draw?
please! :bye2:



#32 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:08 AM

The music is the same as of this table, so download this table and you will get the music as mp3 files. Just move those files to the Music folder inside your VP folder.


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg