Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Spinning Wheel (Talleres Llobregat 1970)[Visual Pinball X]

spinning wheel talleres llobregat 1970

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 STAT

STAT

    Pinball and Arcade Freak

  • VIP
  • 4,985 posts
  • Location:Wels - Austria

  • Flag: Austria

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:30 PM

Very nice … just a small Thing (Reset Score at new Game - Fix), see PM ...

Attached File  IMG_20200223_212001.jpg   182.88KB   1 downloads


Edited by STAT, 23 February 2020 - 08:38 PM.


#22 tmpc

tmpc

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Location:New Berlin Wi.

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: fish tales

Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:12 AM

Excellent, thanks 



#23 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:10 AM

UPDATE

 

1.0.2 Updated 24.02.202

- fixed script, reset scores on the directb2s
 
Thanks STAT :)

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#24 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 27 February 2020 - 03:57 AM

UPDATE

 

- New directb2s from STAT, now with the match numbers. (there are no changes in the table)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#25 Thalamus

Thalamus

    VPF Veteran

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 5,007 posts

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: GOT, Alien Star, LOTR, TOM

Posted 27 February 2020 - 05:42 AM

Thanks Juan and Stat ! :)


From now on. I won't help anyone here at VPF. Please ask Noah why that is.


#26 seriousam28270

seriousam28270

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location:Paris

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: Monster Bash

Posted 26 April 2020 - 02:46 PM

Hello, I've got a problem with this one, The flippers often change position and get close to each other and "close the hole". Is this a problem relevant to the vpx file or maybe to the rom file ?

Best regards.



#27 pedator

pedator

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Location:Valencia

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Mephisto

Posted 26 April 2020 - 03:15 PM

Hello, I've got a problem with this one, The flippers often change position and get close to each other and "close the hole". Is this a problem relevant to the vpx file or maybe to the rom file ?

Best regards.

 

Its not a problem, its a feature of this table. Shoot targets Flips Out to separate flippers. Flips In targets to turn to close them.


Edited by pedator, 26 April 2020 - 03:16 PM.


#28 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 08 February 2022 - 05:10 PM

UPDATE

 

1.0.3 Updated 08.02.2022
- DOF commands added by leeoneil. Check the script for extra DOF effects.

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#29 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 07 November 2022 - 06:58 AM

UPDATE

 

4.0.0 Updated 07.11.2022
- Updated to my VPX7 physics
- Some small script updates, like the Rolling sound and PlaySoundAt routines.
- Added my latest VPX7 LUT changer to darken the table (hold down LEFT CTRL while change with RIGHT CTRL).
- cleaned up and deleted unused graphics & reduced the size of the table

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#30 Joppnl

Joppnl

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

  • Flag: Netherlands

  • Favorite Pinball: Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion......

Posted 07 November 2022 - 07:02 PM

Thanks for the update and this table.

 

Very colorful and very good game-play/physics,   :tup:







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spinning, wheel, talleres, llobregat, 1970