Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Rally (Taito do Brasil - 1980) [Visual Pinball X]

rally taito

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for this table. Make a few games and it plays great. :love39:

But is it normal, that the multiplier-lamps start with x5 and goes back to x2? :db:

 

Yes, the lights are the wrong way, by I scripted them the "right" way, but it was the "wrong" way :)

I made the script with x2, x3, x4, x5 then I saw the picture and I changed the letters so they are x5, x4, x3, x2, but I forgot to change the script too :)

 

 

Anyway, new version:

 

1.0.3 Fixes:
- fixed multiplier lights
- added English rules to the table info.

 

I didn't add the English text to the apron, but you can read it in the table info.


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#22 BobAlbright

BobAlbright

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 2,304 posts
  • Location:York, Pa. USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Attack from Mars

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:22 PM

Thanks JP. Big improvement over the Vp9 version!

"and in the end , the love you take is equal to the love you make"


#23 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 21 November 2020 - 07:20 AM

UPDATE:

 

3.0 Updated 21.11.2020
Updated script, images & physics:
- added the arcade physics 3.0
- removed workarounds for the vpinmame droptargets as they fully support SSF (hit sounds) with the latest vpinmame.
- new rolling routine that now includes the ball shadow, the ball drop sound from Rothbauer and my ball speed control.
- Easy change of the ambient lightning: Hold down LeftMagnaSave and with RightMagnaSave it will switch between LUT images, from light to dark, 9 levels, and the selection will be saved for the table.
- some extra collision sounds and more random hit sounds.
- new plastic images (thanks to Carlos Guizzo and Luiz Culik)

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#24 STAT

STAT

    Pinball and Arcade Freak

  • VIP
  • 4,985 posts
  • Location:Wels - Austria

  • Flag: Austria

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 21 November 2020 - 09:48 AM

Special Thanks also to Carlos and Luiz !



#25 wiesshund

wiesshund

    VPF Legend

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,871 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: How many can i have?

Posted 29 August 2022 - 07:03 AM

thanks for updates :)


If you feel the need to empty your wallet in my direction, i don't have any way to receive it anyways

Spend it on Hookers and Blow


#26 Warbler33

Warbler33

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness / Comet

Posted 29 August 2022 - 11:01 PM

I like this table - can't wait to try out the updated version. Thanks!



#27 teisen

teisen

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Location:SP

  • Flag: Brazil

  • Favorite Pinball: Scared Stiff / Attack From Mars and many others...rsrsrs

Posted 30 August 2022 - 12:33 PM

JP just as a suggestion...
 
here I adjusted the targets (flags) to ScaleX = 42, I believe it got better aesthetically.
 
thanks for your work!
 
hugs

club-dorothee-premiers-baisers.gif


#28 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 30 August 2022 - 12:50 PM

 

JP just as a suggestion...
 
here I adjusted the targets (flags) to ScaleX = 42, I believe it got better aesthetically.
 
thanks for your work!
 
hugs

 

 

Thanks! Yes, they look better :)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#29 jimform2k1

jimform2k1

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: paragon

Posted 13 September 2025 - 05:00 PM

v6, top lane lights not working for me (previous versions ok).  

 

Thanks



#30 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 13 September 2025 - 09:05 PM

v6, top lane lights not working for me (previous versions ok).  

 

Thanks

 

Actually none of the lights are working for me just now (!?) 


UPDATE

 

6.0.1 Updated September 2025

- Fixed lights not working.

 

In a last minute change I managed to delete one extra line :) Now the lights (inserts) are working again :)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg