Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Hanz FSS ( Full Single Screen ) VPX LED Re-Creations

FSS hanzoverfist Full Single Screen LED MOD MOD VPX

  • Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#241 jesperpark

jesperpark

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 271 posts
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta Canada

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:41 PM

Can't wait to add those to the cabinet when you are done.

Look great!!

#242 Thalamus

Thalamus

    VPF Veteran

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 5,007 posts

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: GOT, Alien Star, LOTR, TOM

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:45 PM

God damn, those are sweet Nick !


From now on. I won't help anyone here at VPF. Please ask Noah why that is.


#243 STAT

STAT

    Pinball and Arcade Freak

  • VIP
  • 4,985 posts
  • Location:Wels - Austria

  • Flag: Austria

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:22 PM

Man :tup: please FS Versions too … :)

#244 batch

batch

    VPFroggie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Location:Center of France

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: Anyone if gaming and appearence are great

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:05 PM

Very nice, nobody did that kind of stuff before :otvclap:


signature_juin2026-1.jpg     signature_juin2026-2.jpg       

 

DIRECT LINK TO MY TABLES :  http://www.vpforums....loads&mid=30858    


#245 xenonph

xenonph

    I have Pinball Fever!

  • VIP
  • 4,148 posts
  • Location:Castle Rock, WA.

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: TRON Classic-Congo-Xenon-PINBOT-BOP-LOTR-A Real American Hero OPERATION PINBALL-Millionaire-Whirlwind-Krull-NFL-BlackKnight-FishTales



Contributor

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:38 PM

Funny I say these are a Goldmine for DT users,...and lo and behold...a pic of Goldmine WIP FSS table shows up!

Hope all is going well for you my friend!!

These FSS tables really are special to me.

Thanks again for all you have done!!


CHECK OUT THIS TUTORIAL http://www.vpforums....howtopic=32515
TO USE DB2S BACKGLASS PROGRAM WITH DESKTOP TABLES ON 1 MONITOR
 


#246 eurobingo

eurobingo

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: eurobingo

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: gta5
  • 360 Gamer Tag: gta5

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:51 PM

Thanks for amazonhunt i need panthera fss to complete my cabinet arcade ^^could you please make it?

#247 Rawnei

Rawnei

    Enthusiast

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 320 posts
  • Location:Stockholm, Sweden

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: There's too many good ones but I really love the atmosphere in Cirque Voltaire!

Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:44 PM

These look really amazing!


#248 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:01 PM

Thanks for amazonhunt i need panthera fss to complete my cabinet arcade ^^could you please make it?

 

yeah sure, I will do it up next, and post in the default GDrive for everyone to have access.

 

 

These look really amazing!

 

 

your PM was answered to.


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#249 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:22 AM

Thanks for amazonhunt i need panthera fss to complete my cabinet arcade ^^could you please make it?

 

Probably will be done by tomorrow.

 

Attached File  Panthera (Gottlieb 1982) v1.0.1 Shadows Night Clipboard-1.png   2.19MB   4 downloadsAttached File  Panthera (Gottlieb 1982) v1.0.1 Shadows Day Clipboard-1.png   2.71MB   4 downloads


Edited by hanzoverfist, 13 June 2018 - 03:22 AM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#250 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

Panther is done and up on the GDrive for all. It uses my latest FSS/CCX and shadow code, the CCX has the new PGI features which is Persistent GI , which means that GI and Flashers dimming rates can be manipulated up or down as the user likes when changing the Day/Night Cycle. Backglass and playfield by me, some may not like the stitched playfield but I like it real and grunge included! 


Edited by hanzoverfist, 13 June 2018 - 05:08 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#251 Rawnei

Rawnei

    Enthusiast

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 320 posts
  • Location:Stockholm, Sweden

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: There's too many good ones but I really love the atmosphere in Cirque Voltaire!

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

@hanzoverfist

 

Your FSS tables are perfect match for SBS 3D in VR! :dblthumb:

 

 

Thank you for your hard work!



#252 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:06 PM

@hanzoverfist

 

Your FSS tables are perfect match for SBS 3D in VR! :dblthumb:

 

 

Thank you for your hard work!

 

Thanks for working that all out, I will definitely give it a whirl.


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#253 Draifet

Draifet

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Real: Addams Family / Virtual: White Waters

Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:06 PM

Wow! Panther looks superb, a step up over your last available tables. Aaaah! I envy so much the lucky ones that can play Safe Cracker and the other FSS amazing last tables, but thanks for keeping the rest of us with new gems like this one.



#254 eurobingo

eurobingo

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: eurobingo

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: gta5
  • 360 Gamer Tag: gta5

Posted 08 July 2018 - 02:19 PM

wow panthera very realistic :otvclap:


another table called  stargate   still on v9   we want your touch to creat fss mod  

 

 

 why not start bingo fss tables ? will look awsome    begin with continental


Edited by eurobingo, 08 July 2018 - 02:26 PM.


#255 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:00 PM

wow panthera very realistic :otvclap:


another table called  stargate   still on v9   we want your touch to creat fss mod  

 

 

 why not start bingo fss tables ? will look awsome    begin with continental

 

How about an example bingo table , I found dixieland but don't know if its any good.

 

never mind.. duh me.. "continental"


Edited by hanzoverfist, 09 July 2018 - 05:05 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#256 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:37 PM

I figure you mean Bally Continental 1980, but not sure, can you confirm that? 


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#257 eurobingo

eurobingo

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: eurobingo

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: gta5
  • 360 Gamer Tag: gta5

Posted 22 July 2018 - 09:15 AM

Yes continental by bally olso nashville and blue chip

Edited by eurobingo, 22 July 2018 - 10:00 AM.


#258 eurobingo

eurobingo

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: eurobingo

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: gta5
  • 360 Gamer Tag: gta5

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:12 AM

Please make update for cabinet mame i saw there are many greats layouts very realistic some suggestion games (crusin world and exotica- outrun - world rally 1 and 2- radikal biker- f1grand prix star and more )

#259 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:34 AM

Please make update for cabinet mame i saw there are many greats layouts very realistic some suggestion games (crusin world and exotica- outrun - world rally 1 and 2- radikal biker- f1grand prix star and more )

 

 

I only do mame cabinets if I can find really good source images. but when I can't find good hi-rez pictures I won't bother with out of focus, or too dark/light .. it just makes the work nearly impossible.


Edited by hanzoverfist, 18 November 2018 - 02:36 AM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#260 eurobingo

eurobingo

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: eurobingo

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: gta5
  • 360 Gamer Tag: gta5

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:04 AM

Ok for fss pinball there is table i wsh you make it is stargate
https://www.google.c...biw=360&bih=512





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FSS, hanzoverfist, Full Single Screen, LED MOD, MOD, VPX