Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Hanz FSS ( Full Single Screen ) VPX LED Re-Creations

FSS hanzoverfist Full Single Screen LED MOD MOD VPX

  • Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#221 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:07 PM

These 5 are only FSS at the moment,and it's not much work to do the other modes.. I was hoping Noah was going to get the new FSS area up , but I guess I will just have to wait..  as for vpinball that website give my navigator posting issues, I would need to upgrade my firefox, which really-really doesn't excite me. 

 

Can these be in the same table download as Desktop & Fulscreen yet?  I think this is very important for high acceptance and easy of use.  Looking great though

 

@ Slydog, all my tables are now all view mode compatible tables when released. EDIT: you probably mean the download section, Noah is up to something, might take a while though...


Edited by hanzoverfist, 03 May 2017 - 01:56 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#222 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:13 AM

So this is what I am up to, redid the backglass on mata hari, and adding EM to it, redid xenon, and the amazing spiderman, now they look like I want, new stuff includes, Eight Ball Deluxe, T2, Robocop, major re-work of Robo Warriors,  Harlem Globetrotters, and Judge Dredd.

 

eightballdeluxeclipboard-1_t.pngterminator2clipboard-1_t.pngrobocopclipboard-1_t.pngrobowarclipboard-1_t.pngharlemglobetrottersclipboard-1_t.pngjudgedreddclipboard-1_t.png

matahari(bally1977)-fssclipboard-1_t.png
 


Edited by hanzoverfist, 11 May 2017 - 05:14 AM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#223 ta2686

ta2686

    Retired ROM Settings Guru

  • VIP
  • 2,324 posts
  • Location:USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: ONE THAT WORKS!



Contributor

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:26 AM

Simply amazing!  I said it before and I'll say it again - I'm impressed with what you have done/are doing.

 

WOW!


Need to set or reset replay levels on a particular table? These guides will help you:

For Non-DMD tables: Guide to reset replay levels on non-DMD tables

For DMD tables: Guide to set replay levels on DMD tables

Need to change the number of balls per game on a particular table? These guides will help you:

For Non-DMD tables: Guide to set number of balls per game on non-DMD tables

For DMD tables: Guide to set number of balls per game on DMD tables

Need to adjust the volume on DMD based tables? This guide will help you:

Guide to adjust volume on DMD tables

An alphabetical listing of VPM emulated tables with their MPU and links to their specific replay level, balls per game and volume adjustment procedures can be downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet from this link:

Excel Spreadsheet of VPM emulated tables

#224 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:11 PM

Big Thx Ta2 .. I thought I had posted a thx here earlier, but maybe I thanked you i another thread.. lolz! 


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#225 Ben Logan

Ben Logan

    Pinball Wizard

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • Location:California

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: System 11

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

Consistent greatness, Hanzover. :D

#226 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:32 PM

Finally got mata hari backglass like I wanted it, Hair color to Caramel not the ugly and improbable red, and the fuschia colored silk cloth, and logo text , which ties it into the table colors real nice.

 

matahari(bally1977)-fssclipboard-1(2)_t.


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#227 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:20 AM

Hi! Just wanted to *ping* as i like these tables/MODs so much.. any news?



#228 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

Hi! Just wanted to *ping* as i like these tables/MODs so much.. any news?

 

Hi Toxie, I sent a PM.


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#229 vanlion

vanlion

    3D builder

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

  • Flag: Netherlands

  • Favorite Pinball: The Addams Family, World Cup Soccer (1994)

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:28 AM

Hi, great work you did. Looks amazing. Played already some tables but Im don't see the dmd?

Thanks

32.jpg


#230 darkangel359

darkangel359

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Location:Louisiana, USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Cirqus Voltaire, STTNG, Medieval Madness, TOTAN, Star Trek (Stern)

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:13 PM

This is incredible work by any standard and these single screen portrait setups are awesome!!!  Are there only 5 tables available or am I missing something?  Thanks and again, AWESOME work!!!



#231 Slydog43

Slydog43

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 3,008 posts
  • Location:Hackettstown, NJ

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Addams Family, All Williams 90's Games

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

I too want to play with these cool looking tables on a 1 screen verticle mame machine I have set up to play pinball also in.  Are these ready to be played with?  thanks for creating a completely new format.  Very ingenious.  I thought the idea was to be able to create these from existing tables without much or any work.  What has to happen to be able to "create" a FSS from a regular VPX table.



#232 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:35 PM

I too want to play with these cool looking tables on a 1 screen verticle mame machine I have set up to play pinball also in.  Are these ready to be played with?  thanks for creating a completely new format.  Very ingenious.  I thought the idea was to be able to create these from existing tables without much or any work.  What has to happen to be able to "create" a FSS from a regular VPX table.

 

Check your PM, as for making an FSS from a VPX is very involved work, that can take between 4 to 8 hrs to do, I have become accustom  to making them and can keep a lid on the amount of time spent on modding, and I also developed a whole lot of script to make it possible. out of curiosity Is their a particular table you had in mind?


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#233 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:07 AM

hanzoverfist released a nice series of vids here: http://vpinball.com/...ing-fss-tables/



#234 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:51 PM

hanzoverfist released a nice series of vids here: http://vpinball.com/...ing-fss-tables/

 

thx toxie: yeah I was going to post that here, and got side tracked by my own multiple tracks!


Edited by hanzoverfist, 06 August 2017 - 01:52 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#235 Slydog43

Slydog43

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 3,008 posts
  • Location:Hackettstown, NJ

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Addams Family, All Williams 90's Games

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:50 AM

Where can these be found.  I have upgraded my main cab and had the old screen laying around, so I made a simple box around it and it might be perfect for these FSS tables.



#236 GeorgeH

GeorgeH

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • Location:Arkansas, USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Black Rose

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

On FSS, I really only need to see the DMD from the backboard. The rest is unnecessary when I use portrait mode on a single monitor.  Is there a way to do that?

 

George



#237 xenonph

xenonph

    I have Pinball Fever!

  • VIP
  • 4,148 posts
  • Location:Castle Rock, WA.

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: TRON Classic-Congo-Xenon-PINBOT-BOP-LOTR-A Real American Hero OPERATION PINBALL-Millionaire-Whirlwind-Krull-NFL-BlackKnight-FishTales



Contributor

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:29 PM

Here is his site Steve, I think you have to sign up for Google account before you can download.

 

http://fss-pinball.com/

 

Or his blog here...

http://vpinball.com/...-single-screen/


Edited by xenonph, 12 May 2018 - 07:38 PM.

CHECK OUT THIS TUTORIAL http://www.vpforums....howtopic=32515
TO USE DB2S BACKGLASS PROGRAM WITH DESKTOP TABLES ON 1 MONITOR
 


#238 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:53 AM

All should give these a try, they are really fantastic MODs! A lot of detail-loving improvements, plus Day & Night slider tweaks, etcetc..



#239 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:37 PM

Actually joining is at the URL below, and its not a group at all It's just used as a portal to access the drive. 

 

https://groups.googl...rum/fss-pinball

 

Just a heads up, about 75-80% of the tables are available to all, but those who demonstrate an official FSS build rig/cab whatever get the rest.(incentive is all)

 

For those who don't visit the site, Here is what I am currently working on:

 

 

 

Attached File  Baseball Champ S7 Clipboard-1.png   1.8MB   7 downloads

Attached File  Gold Mine (Williams 1980) Shadows Night Clipboard-1.png   1.59MB   7 downloads


Edited by hanzoverfist, 13 May 2018 - 02:38 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#240 ScottyVH

ScottyVH

    Novice player, but love the game!

  • Silver Supporter
  • 443 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness, Cirqus Voltaire, Simpson's Pinball Party

Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:10 PM

Those are awesome, Hanzoverfist!


test5.gif






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FSS, hanzoverfist, Full Single Screen, LED MOD, MOD, VPX