You can indeed control flipper strength and other parameters during game play in the script - that's what I utilized when I created my flipper tap code. One problem is that since VP PhysMod and the flipper changes (including the latest VP10 betas) the flipper parameters control via script is disconnected / broken. I think it was something temporary that Mukuste had done with all the flipper rework in the PhysMod branch but never got rewired / returned to the previous functionality. In these PM5 / VP10 script modifications of flipper parameters does actually change value of the flipper parameter in question and can be verified via a textbox, but the value does not apparently get read back or have any effect on the flippers. For VP 9.1.1 it still works as it should.
This should now be fixed in VP10, please let me know if it doesn't (or behaves strange)!





Top





Contributor























.png)















are all trademarks of VPFORUMS.