Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Bodydump's WIP Thread

No Good Gofers Bugs Bunny Nascar Title Fight bodydump

  • Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#201 Trinity

Trinity

    Enthusiast

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 226 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Star Trek Limited Edition (Stern), AFM, Xenon, T-2

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

Visual Pinball in general is not as CPU intensive as it is Graphics card and Ram.



#202 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:44 PM

I haven't seen body's around here anymore :( .... is any of these tables released or finished yet? :( No good Gofers!



#203 dark

dark

    3D model-man

  • VIP
  • 1,936 posts
  • Location:Toronto

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: Star Wars, AbraCadaBra,MB, LAH,JPark...too many to choose!

Contributor

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:16 PM

I'm supposed to work with BD to help some more primitives for his VP10 conversion.  I had expected to be helping him by now but I'm behind schedule due to some real life stuff.  I can assure you I haven't forgotten that I promised to help BD with what ever he needed on NGG.



#204 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for lending help hands on all these project dark!! :) i hope budy is ok and some time get No Good Gofers a release. Can't wait, one of my favs! ... and I really like his touches and table releases :D



#205 bodydump

bodydump

    down and out

  • VIP
  • 578 posts
  • Location:California

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: High Speed, Creature

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:40 PM

I haven't seen body's around here anymore :( .... is any of these tables released or finished yet? :( No good Gofers!


I'm around, just don't post much. NGG is currently being fully rebuilt in VP10 with full Dark models. My free time is limited and is divided up between family, rock climbing and building tables. Unfortunately for you guys, that's the order of priority also :) 10 minutes here, half an hour there. It'll eventually get done.

#206 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:52 PM

edit: wrong thread.

 

Good to hear about you body! Ohhh you do rock climbing too?! Nice!!


Edited by vampirolatino2, 21 April 2015 - 12:02 AM.


#207 PainkillerAlice

PainkillerAlice

    Multi-Level Madman

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 2,685 posts
  • Location:Indiana

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: I like multi-level pinball the most


  • Trophies:

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:25 PM

 

I haven't seen body's around here anymore :( .... is any of these tables released or finished yet? :( No good Gofers!


I'm around, just don't post much. NGG is currently being fully rebuilt in VP10 with full Dark models. My free time is limited and is divided up between family, rock climbing and building tables. Unfortunately for you guys, that's the order of priority also :) 10 minutes here, half an hour there. It'll eventually get done.

 

 

Take a laptop with you on the rock climbing thing :D


I could have been smart, but I never learned anything by being smart!

 

 


#208 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:43 AM

I still play for my fix No Good Gofer in the Pinball Arcade. Hope to play it soon on VP ;)



#209 TNT2

TNT2

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Depends on the day

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:28 AM

Hey bodydump did you realize your inbox is full? I tried to send you a board message and got that notification.



#210 parabolic

parabolic

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 225 posts
  • Location:Greenville, SC

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: revenge from mars

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:21 AM

Is this being developed on VP10 now.....or at all?


Parabolic Technologies - 3D printers and 3D design printing

"Transforming YOUR Ideas into a Reality!"

[email protected]

https://www.facebook...f_type=bookmark


#211 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:45 AM

My life will not be complete until I play No Good Gofer in VPX :dblthumb: I love that table so much! It's in my top 10



#212 bodydump

bodydump

    down and out

  • VIP
  • 578 posts
  • Location:California

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: High Speed, Creature

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:55 AM

Is this being developed on VP10 now.....or at all?

Yes

#213 Nemo

Nemo

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,283 posts
  • Location:Netherlands

  • Flag: Netherlands

  • Favorite Pinball: Monster Bash

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:49 PM

Coooooooooll ! NGG is such a nice table, people underrate this fine pin, good news a VPX version is worked on  :dblthumb:


Gone fishin', no really.......

My F14 Cab http://www.vpforums....showtopic=21820

My Coffee Table http://www.vpforums....topic=25407&hl=

My Jukebox WIP http://www.vpforums....topic=23825&hl=


#214 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:48 AM

BUMP!!!

 

It's time for some bodydump love :friends:


yikes, I noticed this thread is 2 years old now.... :(



#215 wrd1972

wrd1972

    Authoring Padawan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 2,265 posts
  • Location:Central KY. USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Funhouse

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:39 PM

Hey Bodydump,

How you doing on BBBB?


My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade  Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia  GTX 970

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 21" Dell monitors in the backbox - Pinscape dual boards - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support.


#216 bodydump

bodydump

    down and out

  • VIP
  • 578 posts
  • Location:California

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: High Speed, Creature

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:50 PM

Hey Bodydump,
How you doing on BBBB?


Passed it off to zany to do a little model tweaking. As soon as he's done it'll be coming back your way.

As far as NGG is concerned, I've been working on it this week getting the game code up and running. Then it's off to Dark for some model work.

#217 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:12 AM

 

Hey Bodydump,
How you doing on BBBB?


Passed it off to zany to do a little model tweaking. As soon as he's done it'll be coming back your way.

As far as NGG is concerned, I've been working on it this week getting the game code up and running. Then it's off to Dark for some model work.

 

 

YES!!!!



#218 Pinball999

Pinball999

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • Location:Germany

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: Star Wars

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:17 AM

These tables are in good hands :)



#219 zany

zany

    3D Beer Drinker

  • VIP
  • 1,644 posts

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness



Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:23 AM

I'll look into it from monday and on..i'm busy until then! :)



#220 bent98

bent98

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • Location:NY

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Roadshow, Haunted House, Safe Cracker

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:17 AM

I'll look into it from monday and on..i'm busy until then! :)

Zany, were you able to get those models to Tom?







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: No Good Gofers, Bugs Bunny, Nascar, Title Fight, bodydump