- View New Content
Visual Pinball Tables
VP 8 Desktop TablesAll VPM Recreations VP Recreations VP/VPM MODs VP Originals ROMs
VP 9 Desktop TablesAll VPM Recreations VP Recreations VP/VPM MODs VP Originals ROMs
VP9 Cabinet TablesAll Full Screen Cabinet Full Screen B2S Cabinet Spanned Cabinet Tables Media Packs ROMs
VPX TablesAll VPinMAME Recreations VPX- - /VPinMAME - MOD Tables VPX Recreations VPX Originals Media Packs ROMs VR
- Frontend Media & Backglass
- Future Pinball Tables
Main ResourcesTable Templates Playfield Images Image Library Sound Library Key Codes
VP GuidesVP8 Guide - English VP8 Guide - Deutsch VP9 Guide - English VP9.1.x Guide - English VP Object Guide VPM Documentation
Future Pinball ResourcesPlayfield Images 3D Model Library
Future Pinball GuidesFP Script Guide Big Draco Script Guide FP Table Design Guide FP DMD Guide
- Other Features
- Bug Tracker
- Image Gallery
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 31 2015 03:26 AM
- Last Updated: Jan 04 2020 08:40 AM
- File Size: 26.84MB
- Views: 54265
- Downloads: 22,192
- Author(s): jpsalas
- Manufacturer: Williams
- Year: 1995
- IPDB Link:
- ROM: Link to ROM
- Permission to MOD?: Yes, without approval
Download Attack from Mars 2.0.173 Votes
This is a complete rebuild of Attack from Mars, based on the table by Midway/Bally/Williams from 1995.
What's New in Version 2.0.1 (See full changelog)
- 2.0.1 Updated 04.01.2020
- - New FS POV for cabinets
- - Update physics to my latest arcade physics.
- 2.0.0 Updated 24.08.2019
- - "DT" version, new physics, FS view, new UFO, some small graphic changes gere and there.
- 1.3.0 Updated 02.02.2019
- - added SSF sound scripts and changed some mechanical sounds.
- - changed environment image to enhance chrome metals
- - changed materials
- - changed ufo textures
- - changed flashers
- - changed flipper physics and appearance
- - removed old photoshop lights and make them only with VPX lights.
- - changed ramps since they were very hard to make
- - changed the lock ball gate to use a "flipper" for movement.
- - changed fading script to my new one (or older actually :) ), with simpler flasher fading. Although this table uses the modulated flashers.
- 1.2.0 updated 31.12.2016
- - updated for VPX 10.2 and vpinmame 2.8 (added modulated flashers, and fixed some wrong values from vpx 10.0)
- - changed the "strobe". Now using a flasher, mostly to test is the stutter is gone.
- 1.1.1 Updated 18.02.2016
- - Dof by arngrim
- - adjusted flashers for FS view.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Feb 12 2009 09:56 AM
Mar 04 2009 06:33 AM
Mar 10 2009 04:13 AM
Oct 03 2009 01:23 PM
Feb 09 2009 11:50 PM
Feb 09 2009 11:52 PM
Feb 09 2009 11:54 PM
Feb 09 2009 11:57 PM
- 13,782 Total Files
- 55 Total Categories
- 565 Total Authors
- 12,695,930 Total Downloads
- shovel knight Latest File
- Bosco Latest Submitter
user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
members, guests, anonymous users