• 3,896 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: Any table I can play while sitting in a rocking chair

• Trophies:

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

Fabulous! I like the flasher effects.

Thank you JP!

Posted Image

You have discovered an Easter egg. Pat yourself on the back.

#62 jpsalas

jpsalas

Grand Schtroumpf

• VIP
  • 6,420 posts

• Flag: Norway

• Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

Ok, I have updated the playfield with the letter WLVS on the top lights. The table keeps the same version number 2.0

These are my tables, sorted by date, all them playable with VPX 7 or newer:

vp.jpg

After 18 years making tables, it is time to take a rest and let new authors do their thing.

I guess at last I'll play some more pinball :). But I'm sure I'll make some table updates from time to time :)

#63 jpsalas

jpsalas

Grand Schtroumpf

• VIP
  • 6,420 posts

• Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

Thanx so much JP!!! Going to try it right now!

edit: Plays excellent!! Wow, what an update! Love the new flashers and just everything. Almost a tad easy. I had 125 mil on my first ball and then exited out as i needed a rest:) One thing i noticed, not a big deal, is during multiball, one ball went into the jailhouse kicker(sw34), and while it was being held, another ball tried to enter from above and just sat there until kicker kicked ball1 out, and then ball 2 entered :) Like i say not a big deal, maybe real game does that i don't know. To fix, one solution i imagine is an invisible dropwall that is activated when ball is in kicker, and deactivated when ball is out of kicker.
Going back to play some more now...

Cheers,
Maceman

About the kicker/hole: this is the normal behavior, take a look at this video,you'll see the both balls in the kicker at about 27 seconds (one is waiting while the other is is the hole)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtxpWLDdPl4

Edited by jpsalas, 16 October 2012 - 02:34 AM.

vp.jpg

After 18 years making tables, it is time to take a rest and let new authors do their thing.

I guess at last I'll play some more pinball :). But I'm sure I'll make some table updates from time to time :)

#64 maceman

maceman

Home Pinball Machine Collector/ Restorer

• VIP
  • 2,271 posts

• Flag: Canada

• Favorite Pinball: ....**Haunted House**....

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:14 AM

Excellent!! I wasn't sure, so this is good confirmation!!
________________________________________________________________________________
Canada Eh!
hm_avatar.pngss_avatar.jpg MODS ys_avatar5.jpggenie_avatar.pngj2o_avatar.png

#65 serpiko

serpiko

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

• Flag: France

• Favorite Pinball: GTB spirit and all the wonderful tables that you make

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

excellent !
I can test this afternoon.
I play with the rom,but the sounds are too strong.I modified the script as JP says in the first lines. but it is still too strong.I think I have found a solution.samples must be removed in the editor ?
it looks like it's good now!

thanks for this gem JP

#66 Hanson

Hanson

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

• Flag: Germany

• Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:02 AM

Perfect update, thank you JPSalas :otvclap: . I have to say all your table updates are excellent. You make a perfect table even better :tup: . I'm curious about the Ripley's update.

Thanks again :)

#67 Sheltemke

Sheltemke

Pinball Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

• Flag: Hungary

• Favorite Pinball: Indiana Jones(Williams), Attack from Mars

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

Wonderful update! Love the new playfield so much! :)

TSPP will be amazing too im sure. Thx for gave us ELVIS back JP! :)

#68 CONRAM29

CONRAM29

Enthusiast

• Platinum Supporter
  • 55 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Centigrade 37, Eight Ball, Bride of Pinbot

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

JP thank you for the table, Great Job.

I have noticed when sounds are set to " .Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("sound") = 1" I can play video mode "tap flippers with the arrows".
but if sounds are set to ".Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("sound") = 0 " I can not play video mode. Video mode starts then stops the game continues like normal and there is no errors. I just cant interact with video mode.

Is anybody else having this problem or is it on my end only ?

#69 jpsalas

jpsalas

Grand Schtroumpf

• VIP
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

I have noticed when sounds are set to " .Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("sound") = 1" I can play video mode "tap flippers with the arrows".
but if sounds are set to ".Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("sound") = 0 " I can not play video mode. Video mode starts then stops the game continues like normal and there is no errors. I just cant interact with video mode.

It is not a problem, it is by design! If the ROM sound if off then Elvis won't dance and other things won't work, like the video mode.
That's why the ROM sound is enabled but I explained that you must turn volume down to 0. The samples sound better than the ROM :)
This is the best solution for this table. Now, if you want to experiment then it is up to you :)

excellent !
I can test this afternoon.
I play with the rom,but the sounds are too strong.I modified the script as JP says in the first lines. but it is still too strong.I think I have found a solution.samples must be removed in the editor ?
it looks like it's good now!

thanks for this gem JP

If you want to play with the ROM sounds then just comment the line 58 : TrackSounds (this is add a ' in front of it, like this 'TrackSounds)

vp.jpg

#70 CONRAM29

CONRAM29

Enthusiast

• Platinum Supporter
  • 55 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Centigrade 37, Eight Ball, Bride of Pinbot

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

It is not a problem, it is by design! If the ROM sound if off then Elvis won't dance and other things won't work, like the video mode.
That's why the ROM sound is enabled but I explained that you must turn volume down to 0. The samples sound better than the ROM :)
This is the best solution for this table. Now, if you want to experiment then it is up to you :)

Thank you for the fast reply and clearing that up JP. Again I cant say enough thanks for what you do.

#71 bluemonkey519

bluemonkey519

Hobbyist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Taxi, TOTAN, Elvis, Pin*Bot...

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

Great work on this table.. Have been hooked on it the last two days! No obvious problems stick out at me. Can't wait to see updates to more tables soon!

#72 mach2

mach2

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

• Flag: France

• Favorite Pinball: indy,who dunnit

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

thank you JP, Looks and play fantastic :otvclap: