Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Windows 11 26H2 is now generally available for users to download


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fourbanks

fourbanks

    Pinball Fan

  • Gold Supporter
  • 783 posts

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: Too many to choose...

Posted 29 September 2026 - 10:52 PM

Windows 11 26H2 is now generally available for users to download

 

from my testing of the build 26H2 VP pinball etc work as normal, to receive this update go to personalize, update and security

https://blogs.window...11-2026-update/


Edited by fourbanks, 29 September 2026 - 10:55 PM.

Microsoft MVP Alumni


#2 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,384 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted Yesterday, 07:47 PM

I have just updated my main computer to this version, and everything seem to be working fine. Although I have removed many services and scheduled tasks. all about telemetry and services I don't need :)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#3 Urko

Urko

    Enthusiast

  • Silver Supporter
  • 360 posts

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: The Shadow

Posted Yesterday, 08:45 PM

I got a feeling MS have put the update on hold, seems there are issues.

My desktop PC has updated, but i went to find the update to update my cabinet PC and its not available.

https://www.pcworld....nt-to-wait.html


Edited by Urko, Yesterday, 08:46 PM.