Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Cinema (Chicago Coin 1976)[Visual Pinball X]

cinema chicago 1976

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 19 August 2026 - 10:07 PM

Posted Image


File Name: Cinema (Chicago Coin 1976)

File Submitter: jpsalas

File Submitted: 20 Aug 2026

File Category: VPX Recreations

Author(s): jpsalas
Halen
Manufacturer: Other - Pinball
Year: 1976
Permission to MOD?: Yes, with approval


Based on the 1976 table by Chicago Coin.
 
Thanks to Halen for the graphics and B2S.
 
This is a VPX8 table.


Click here to download this file


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#2 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 20 August 2026 - 12:05 PM

I have reuploaded the table since there is a typo in the script. 

 

You can fix it yourself if you prefer, just search for ShootAgain,State and change it to LightShootAgain.state. There 2 lines that need to be changed :)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#3 pb11

pb11

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

  • Flag: Austria

  • Favorite Pinball: eight ball deluxe

Posted 20 August 2026 - 02:01 PM

Thank you JP! Table Looks great.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cinema, chicago, 1976