Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

WIP - Yale of Inder


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 akiles50000

akiles50000

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,102 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Ali

Posted 04 June 2026 - 09:02 AM

Soon Jpsalas and me will build the recreation of this rare pin of Inder called Yale of 1974.It,s totally original of Inder.

It,s a pin very hard to find here in Spain I have had to vectorize all images because there are hardly any images of pinball.

American forum members on Vpforum will like it because it has a rugby theme  :tup:

 

Captura-de-pantalla-283.png

 

Captura-de-pantalla-284.png

 



#2 Vlat

Vlat

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Location:Alicante-Spain

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Miss Universo-Inder & Trailer-Playmatic

Posted 04 June 2026 - 06:50 PM

Fantastic. I remember it from my childhood and I'm eagerly awaiting it, like all your wonderful recreations of Spanish pinball machines and those of the master JPSalas. Keep up the good work!



#3 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,383 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 25 June 2026 - 07:57 AM

I have just started :)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#4 eduguitar72

eduguitar72

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: canasta 86,Venus 5, Hot & cool, Up away, Last lap, Magic, Stars, all Inder, all Playmatic, all Gottlieb, all Williams, all Stern etc, etc

Posted 25 June 2026 - 08:02 AM

Great project,  as you already know, I made an attempt last year, and I have materials available in case you need my help.


@eduguitar72


#5 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,383 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 27 June 2026 - 04:50 AM

This is how the table looks now :)

 

yale_screenshot_t.jpg


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#6 carlos200022

carlos200022

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Location:CHILE of santiago

  • Flag: Chile

Posted 27 June 2026 - 01:37 PM

Nice Job   X_X

 

2026-06-27-7614e598-46b5-4d97-9d56-52678


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
sharing all win
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

 


#7 eduguitar72

eduguitar72

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: canasta 86,Venus 5, Hot & cool, Up away, Last lap, Magic, Stars, all Inder, all Playmatic, all Gottlieb, all Williams, all Stern etc, etc

Posted 27 June 2026 - 01:42 PM

oh amazing !!! great great!!


@eduguitar72


#8 Vlat

Vlat

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Location:Alicante-Spain

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Miss Universo-Inder & Trailer-Playmatic

Posted 27 June 2026 - 05:50 PM

Spectacular! Excellent work, great master. I hope you release it soon.