Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Rawhide (Stern 1977)[Visual Pinball X]

stern 1977

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 06 October 2023 - 11:53 AM

Posted Image


File Name: Rawhide (Stern 1977)

File Submitter: jpsalas

File Submitted: 06 Oct 2023

File Category: VPX Recreations

Author(s): jpsalas
Halen
Patrick2610
Manufacturer: Stern
Year: 1977
Permission to MOD?: Yes, with approval


Based on the table by Stern from 1977.
 
Graphics by Halen & Patrick2610
DB2s by Halen
 
This table requires VPX8


Click here to download this file


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#2 tmpc

tmpc

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Location:New Berlin Wi.

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: fish tales

Posted 06 October 2023 - 12:06 PM

Thank you.



#3 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 06 October 2023 - 08:34 PM

I have reuploaded the table with fixed flipper sound collision code. The old one had a fast volume sound which was too loud.


Edited by jpsalas, 06 October 2023 - 08:41 PM.

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#4 Mitchell

Mitchell

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,434 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Many

Posted 08 October 2023 - 12:35 AM

Someone could convert the artworks into Rawhide TV show artworks. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052504/ :)


W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB


#5 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 08 October 2023 - 02:10 AM

UPDATE

 

1.0.1 Updated 08.10.2023
- Fixed kickers when tilted. Thanks nestor56 for reporting the bug.

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#6 Outhere

Outhere

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 4,807 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: M M

Posted 08 October 2025 - 02:46 PM

Updated Table Script
Add More DOF Solenoid Call Outs
You will need to download New files form the DOF Website
Attached File  Rawhide JPS_(Stern 1977) v600.zip   12.72KB   2 downloads



#7 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 08 October 2025 - 03:11 PM

Updated Table Script
Add More DOF Solenoid Call Outs
You will need to download New files form the DOF Website
attachicon.gif Rawhide JPS_(Stern 1977) v600.zip

 

Thanks! I'll update the table :)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#8 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,385 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 11 October 2025 - 06:11 AM

UPDATE

 

6.0.1 Updated 11.10.2025
- Extra DOF commands by Outhere

If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stern, 1977