Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Lg C2 teardown pictures


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hek

hek

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: Classics

Posted 16 May 2023 - 01:26 PM

In my effort of removing the ir-sensor notch on my Lg c2 42" I had to tear it down a bit. The ir-assembly can easily be moved when the back cover is off. Unfortunately the back cover also has the "notch". I will most probably just leave the back cover off and mount it (using the vesa holes) directly to a lift-mdf backplate. The ventilation will be much better without it. Especially if I drill some holes over the power board. 
Here's some pictures (I couldn't find any teardown pictures/videos online). Maybe it'll help someone else.

 
20230516 120203
20230516 120321
20230516 120212
20230516 120252
20230516 120813
20230516 121105
20230516 120818
20230516 131327

 


Edited by hek, 18 May 2023 - 10:15 PM.


#2 Adrenaline1982

Adrenaline1982

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Hook

Posted 31 May 2023 - 04:39 PM

Thanks for sharing this!