#21 wrd1972

wrd1972

Authoring Padawan

• Platinum Supporter
  • 2,230 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: Funhouse

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:37 PM

I also want to mention that CP has done a boat-load of work on my VP10 Funhouse table. He has spent a great deal of time creating prims plastics that look outstanding. Also want to mention, there was a bunch of plastics...upwards of 15 IIRC.

CP,

I played the new BH beta and got a stuck ball at the bottom edge of the loer PF "window". It got stuck and kept rolling left to right, back to left etc.

bhstuckball.jpg

Edited by wrd1972, 07 July 2016 - 10:37 PM.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade  Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia  GTX 970

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 21" Dell monitors in the backbox - Pinscape dual boards - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support.

#22 Ben Logan

Ben Logan

Pinball Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts

• Flag: ---------

• Favorite Pinball: System 11

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:42 PM

Thanks for your work on FH, wrd1972 and cyberpez. One of my all time favorite tables. "Grab yourself a hotdog!"

:P

#23 32assassin

32assassin

Pinball Fan

• VIP
  • 853 posts

• Favorite Pinball: terminator 2

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:32 AM

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words!!!  Its definetly a list   :juggle:  you should see everything that didn't make "the list" final cut  :P

Hey 32,  I would take a bit of help on the Cubs table. (might actually end up seeing the light of day then)  Like I said it was one of the first I started working on..  everytime I go back to it I see 200 things to fix up :P

feel free to send me your file,  in all honesty I'm mostly interested in your artwork.

I downloaded the VP9 version stripped the table and rebuilt the code,  I then copied the basic components to a VPX template and finished building the code.

(I already rebuilt the bumper cap texture)

if your table is built on the correct system 80 dimensions I can copy and past a the other components to the table and call it a day.

Attached File  Capture.PNG   904.85KB   16 downloads

My Files
http://www.vpforums....4de64a621eccd40
My Table List
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlaxLrXlPOU
See a table you like, help me complete it by finding the missing resources
https://www.dropbox....xTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

#24 cyberpez

cyberpez

Enthusiast

• Silver Supporter
  • 394 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Back to the Future

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:07 PM

Thanks wrd for the shoutout..  but I've placed almost 30 plastics in funhouse so far  :stunned:   Its been a fun table to work on though!!!

As for getting stuck on the lower side of the window..  that's called moonwalking, check out this vid around the 3min mark.  You should be able to hit it with a flipper to knock it loose or a nudge.. It doesn't happen to often.

https://youtu.be/d5oUZwDBjyU

Hey 32,  I'll send it over.  I have the feeling it might not be the correct size..  I started this way before I knew there was a correct size to tables.  Some I've fixed, but don't remember on this one.  But it won't be hard to move things around if needed.

#25 wrd1972

wrd1972

Authoring Padawan

• Platinum Supporter
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:38 PM

Yep, I see the Moonwalking in the vid. Interesting.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade  Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia  GTX 970

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 21" Dell monitors in the backbox - Pinscape dual boards - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support.

#26 Ben Logan

Ben Logan

Pinball Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:09 AM

Just had my first peek at your Aqua Teen Hunger Force original, cyberpez. Hilarious and ingenious!

:D

#27 hauntfreaks

hauntfreaks

Real 4K Tables Since 2013

• VIP
  • 2,515 posts

• Favorite Pinball: -<3<3<3 All Real Pins

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:16 AM

whoohoo haunted house!!!

first 3 level machine I believe??

cant wait!!

26794541816_30ca1cca80_o.gif 43109635392_fc11af1a57_o.gif

#28 ClarkKent

ClarkKent

Pinball Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

• Flag: Austria

• Favorite Pinball: Q*Bert's Quest, Red's and Ted's Road Show, Dialed In, Big Bang Bar

Posted 10 July 2016 - 07:09 AM

The new BH version is really really nice! Thanx! I only think the ball is a little bit too small, maybe you can add the ball size const.

#29 wrd1972

wrd1972

Authoring Padawan

• Platinum Supporter
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:34 PM

The new BH version is really really nice! Thanx! I only think the ball is a little bit too small, maybe you can add the ball size const.

I tried on the previous beta and could not get Const ballsize to work at all.

#30 TNT2

TNT2

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Depends on the day

Posted 11 July 2016 - 12:06 AM

:love39:

#31 hauntfreaks

hauntfreaks

• VIP
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:38 AM

Cyberpez's "Black Hole"  in Blacklight mode I added blacklight LED's and more glowy stuff....

video might not be so good, my laptop is on the cusp of not playing VPX and i'm playing sideways...lol

Edited by hauntfreaks, 11 July 2016 - 06:40 AM.

#32 Ben Logan

Ben Logan

Pinball Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:09 AM

Playing sideways might actually improve my game. Thanks for the pro-tip!

Love your blacklight LEDs. Reminds me of my stoner velvet posters, bad metal records, and black lights in my pre-teen bedroom. My poor parents! :P

Beautiful work, as usual HF! Thanks for your work, Cyberpez. Can't wait for your WIPs release dates. :)

#33 wrd1972

wrd1972

Authoring Padawan

• Platinum Supporter
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

This would make a great switchable mod in the script.

#34 Drybonz

Drybonz

Really bad at pinball, but having fun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Theatre of Magic

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:04 PM

This would make a great switchable mod in the script.

Definitely!

#35 cyberpez

cyberpez

Enthusiast

• Silver Supporter
  • 394 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Back to the Future

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:15 PM

Hauntfreaks..  I see you play the table about as good as I do :P hehe...  I can totally dig that blacklight LED mod!!  I hope it can be integrated into the table as an option ;-)  I have blacklights down in the arcade so I always try to integrate something if it looks like it would work.

As for the ball size.  You can change line 1511 from Drain.Createball to Drain.CreateSizedBall 26 (or whatever number you want) I've never tested the table with anything bigger than a standard ball size so good luck!!!

#36 ICPjuggla

ICPjuggla

Early Retirement

• VIP
  • 1,193 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Star Wars

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:16 PM

Cyberpez's "Black Hole"  in Blacklight mode I added blacklight LED's and more glowy stuff....
video might not be so good, my laptop is on the cusp of not playing VPX and i'm playing sideways...lol

Wow, that looks sick man... :-)

cosmicgunfight-sig2.png breakshot-sig-small3.png atlantis-sig-small.png mousinaround-sig6.png hurricane-sig16.png sc-badge1.png lw-sig.png embryon-logo0.png icp-3.png apollo13_badge(1).png whirlwind_badge0.png playboy_badge0.png oxo1.png raven_logo.png rambo_logo4.png

#37 wrd1972

wrd1972

Authoring Padawan

• Platinum Supporter
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:02 PM

Hauntfreaks..  I see you play the table about as good as I do :P hehe...  I can totally dig that blacklight LED mod!!  I hope it can be integrated into the table as an option ;-)  I have blacklights down in the arcade so I always try to integrate something if it looks like it would work.

As for the ball size.  You can change line 1511 from Drain.Createball to Drain.CreateSizedBall 26 (or whatever number you want) I've never tested the table with anything bigger than a standard ball size so good luck!!!

Maybe if he gets a bigger ball he can better get it in the "hole". ;)

#38 hauntfreaks

hauntfreaks

• VIP
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:25 PM

Maybe if he gets a bigger ball he can better get it in the "hole". ;)

i might be a bit ambidextrous, but i'm no Leonardo da Vinci

Edited by hauntfreaks, 12 July 2016 - 03:07 AM.

#39 ClarkKent

ClarkKent

Pinball Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

• Flag: Austria

• Favorite Pinball: Q*Bert's Quest, Red's and Ted's Road Show, Dialed In, Big Bang Bar

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:01 AM

can you add the ball size/ball mass const to the script? It's almost standard these days. Thanx!

#40 hauntfreaks

hauntfreaks

• VIP
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:14 AM

clark...

I havent a clue how to make the ball size stuff in the script.... I'm only good at making pretty pictures.... sorry man, but I'm sure Cyberpez will add it in the next version...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cyberpez, Cubs, Cubs Triple Play, Black Hole