• Platinum Supporter
  • 7 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: Attack From Mars & FX3 Family Guy

• PS3 Gamer Tag: Ronindoc37
  • 360 Gamer Tag: Ronindoc37

Posted 17 January 2024 - 01:37 PM

Hey all, 

Having an issue with all versions of JP Salas Avengers Classic LE.  I keep getting " Locating Balls Please Wait " It will not play.  I've tried all versions of this game, deleting the NVRAM, and downloading a new version of the rom from Stern itself, it is the LE version, not the pro, and named, nvs_170h.  Last I deleted the information from reg. still nothing.  This table looks great even better than what it is based on and want to add it to my Favs.  So, any help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Edited by shanegpuffer, 17 January 2024 - 01:37 PM.

#142 jpsalas

jpsalas

Grand Schtroumpf

• VIP
  • 6,427 posts

• Flag: Norway

• Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.

Posted 17 January 2024 - 04:20 PM

Hey all, 

Having an issue with all versions of JP Salas Avengers Classic LE.  I keep getting " Locating Balls Please Wait " It will not play.  I've tried all versions of this game, deleting the NVRAM, and downloading a new version of the rom from Stern itself, it is the LE version, not the pro, and named, nvs_170h.  Last I deleted the information from reg. still nothing.  This table looks great even better than what it is based on and want to add it to my Favs.  So, any help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

I have sent you a PM with the rom I use. The name should be avs_170h.zip.

These are my tables, sorted by date, all them playable with VPX 7 or newer:

vp.jpg

After 18 years making tables, it is time to take a rest and let new authors do their thing.

I guess at last I'll play some more pinball :). But I'm sure I'll make some table updates from time to time :)

#143 Gude

Gude

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Flag: Germany

• Favorite Pinball: White Water

Posted 17 March 2024 - 10:53 AM

​Hi, any chance to get this table work with the color rom avs_170c? The table is so much more colorful and plays even better than the "Avengers Pro" version. It would be really an upgrade if the DMD would be also full of color! As far as I know, the avs_170c is for the PRO version and this table works with the the LE ROM version. Mabe there is a rework that also the LE version works with that rom? Thanks!

#144 jpsalas

jpsalas

Grand Schtroumpf

• VIP
  • 6,427 posts

• Flag: Norway

• Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.

Posted 17 March 2024 - 12:09 PM

There are a lot of differences between the PRO rom and the LE rom, so the table needs a lot of changes in the solenoid calls. So you'll need to keep playing with the LE rom. Maybe someday someone will make a color version of the LE rom :) 

These are my tables, sorted by date, all them playable with VPX 7 or newer:

vp.jpg

After 18 years making tables, it is time to take a rest and let new authors do their thing.

I guess at last I'll play some more pinball :). But I'm sure I'll make some table updates from time to time :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: avengers, stern, 2012