#1 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,059 posts

• Flag: Australia

• Favorite Pinball: Monster Bash

Posted 13 June 2023 - 09:20 AM

Once released by admin the download will be available here.

The main thing in this release is the inclusion of the new PinOne controller.  FYI - I'm still working on Pinball FX, but the old method used for FX2/3 is not working well for FX.  I will keep providing updates, rest assured its not forgotten.

Take note, this version requires dotNet framework 4.8.1 - if you do regular updates you've probably already got this, if not you might need to do a manual update.

The release notes are ......

7.45 1/6/23
- Add suport for PinOne output device.  Note you will need the DirectOutput.dll with PinOne added for a PinOne device to work
- Move to dotnet framework 4.8.1
- Report on 'special' MAME game names of Unknown and ___empty and don't try to process them as valid ROMs
- Fix loading LINK_BUT_XX with 0000 and MONO
- New addition of LINK_BUT_P3 and LINK_BUT_P4

DOFLinx
Contributions for equipment to help with ongoing DOFLinx development can be made here

#2 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 15 June 2023 - 08:09 AM

Sorry folks.  Something has gone wrong with the upload ...... I suspect user error  :bar5:  .... stay tuned, we'll sort it out.  :throw:

DOFLinx
Contributions for equipment to help with ongoing DOFLinx development can be made here

#3 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 17 June 2023 - 05:05 AM

I believe solved.

DOFLinx

#4 Suikazz

Suikazz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

• Flag: Czech Republic

• Favorite Pinball: GoT

Posted 21 June 2023 - 07:12 AM

ehats the pinone controller? :hmm:

#5 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 08:17 AM

ehats the pinone controller? :hmm:

A new controller that has been developed on what I believe is standard Arduino type hardware by a nice fellow in the US of A.  I have only seen the prototype that was sent to me early to ensure that we could get it all up and working.  I believe its aimed to come in at a nice price point.  I'm not involved with the device, just making my little part do its thing.  I am sure we'll all hear more really soon  :drool:

DOFLinx

#6 Suikazz

Suikazz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

• Flag: Czech Republic

• Favorite Pinball: GoT

Posted 21 June 2023 - 09:46 AM

Thx for explaining

#7 drForce

drForce

Hobbyist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

• Flag: Netherlands

• Favorite Pinball: xenon

Posted 04 July 2023 - 08:06 AM

Hi, not directly relating to the latest DOFLinx release but more to the use of pinball controllers with FX3 and specific toys and events.. Is there a way I can contact you directly DDH69? I have something which focusses solely on very nice force feedback system when playing FX3. I have a few specific questions regarding customisability etc. I  am asking this because of you mentioning the pinone controller.

Thanks!

#8 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 05 July 2023 - 12:13 PM

Hi, not directly relating to the latest DOFLinx release but more to the use of pinball controllers with FX3 and specific toys and events.. Is there a way I can contact you directly DDH69? I have something which focusses solely on very nice force feedback system when playing FX3. I have a few specific questions regarding customisability etc. I  am asking this because of you mentioning the pinone controller.

Thanks!

PM is perfect for this  ;)

DOFLinx

#9 MadW

MadW

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Flag: Germany

• Favorite Pinball: Whirlwind

Posted 28 August 2023 - 12:04 PM

Hi,

where can I download Doflinx 7.45 ?

The downloadlink in the dl-section is broken.

thx

Mad

#10 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 26 September 2023 - 10:20 AM

Hi,

where can I download Doflinx 7.45 ?

The downloadlink in the dl-section is broken.

thx

Mad

Should be functioning now.

DOFLinx

#11 themaxx2k

themaxx2k

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Flag: ---------

• Favorite Pinball: Adams Family

Posted 02 October 2023 - 01:55 PM

Got trouble on my cab... DOFLinx starts throwing exception on startup. Updated to .net 4.8.1 but no luck Screenshot:.https://ibb.co/TRPpQCL
Would need help to get it working again... tried to go back to 7.44... same result...

Edited by themaxx2k, 02 October 2023 - 01:56 PM.

#12 DDH69

DDH69

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 03 October 2023 - 09:25 AM

Got trouble on my cab... DOFLinx starts throwing exception on startup. Updated to .net 4.8.1 but no luck Screenshot:.https://ibb.co/TRPpQCL
Would need help to get it working again... tried to go back to 7.44... same result...

sorry, but I'm struggling a bit with the language.  Looks like you've got a bad parameter in your DOFLinx.INI.  Any chance you could post a test version or Google translate it?  More detail on the ProcessParameter line would help.

DOFLinx

#13 MPTech

MPTech

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: Addams Family

Posted 04 January 2024 - 07:00 PM

Please, can someone recommend a good install tutorial for DOFLinx?

I had it installed and working well for FX3 a couple years ago, but did a complete rebuild / fresh Baller Installer and don't remember how to re-install it, just remember I had a lot of issues.
DOFLinx will give me the SSF sounds (less ball rolling).  Does it also support FX3 PupPacks? (or do I need something else?)

Thanks

#14 icenoir

icenoir

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: star trek

Posted 16 February 2024 - 06:58 PM

Note FX now supports DOFLinx - but the files need to be built?  How can I support whoever is doing this work?? Thanks.  If wrong place to post please advise where its appropriate.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DofLinx