#1 bmheyob

bmheyob

Hobbyist

• Silver Supporter
  • 32 posts

• Flag: ---------

• Favorite Pinball: baby pacman

Posted 04 August 2023 - 05:46 PM

My parents have the Dodge City Gottlieb pinball table.  This table has a dancing metal cowboy puppet.
The table is a little worn, but let me know if I can help get resources.  We live in Cincinnati OH.

Currently there is a Future Pinball version of this table, but it is VERY crude...

#2 hmueck

hmueck

MaX

• VIP
  • 2,189 posts

• Favorite Pinball: IPDB Top 300

Contributor

Posted 19 November 2023 - 02:21 PM

You can help getting recources.

Put the table in good lighting condition and make photos. Straight down preferred, but also some "glamour shots" of the playfield and the cabinet. Plus the backglass without any lamps reflecting.

Do you want to go a step further? Remove the glass before taking the photos.

One more step? Remove the plastics and bumper caps before taking the photos and and photograph the plastics and bumper caps seperately.

Even one more step (or many steps)? Remove everything from the playfield and scan it: https://www.youtube....h?v=SDX1qE5h1u8

VPX0beta tables: 29cff786951ed9c1a70fc1fa47f5e3c1.png 0cecd68ffa2537a7262337834a05bbbe.png Finish them if you like!

#3 wiesshund

wiesshund

VPF Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,802 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: How many can i have?

Posted 20 November 2023 - 12:20 AM

I got a feeling if he dismantles his parents Pinball machine, they may take him down to serpentine wall, and throw him into the river :)

If you feel the need to empty your wallet in my direction, i dont have any way to receive it anyways

If you really want to get rid of money you can donate to this

Athena's Wildlife Sanctuary

#4 hmueck

hmueck

MaX

• VIP
  • 2,189 posts

• Favorite Pinball: IPDB Top 300

Contributor

Posted 20 November 2023 - 09:45 AM

I got a feeling if he dismantles his parents Pinball machine, they may take him down to serpentine wall, and throw him into the river :)

Other parents dismantle cars with their kids and put them back together. Why not a pinball machine? :P

Edited by hmueck, 20 November 2023 - 09:45 AM.

VPX0beta tables: 29cff786951ed9c1a70fc1fa47f5e3c1.png 0cecd68ffa2537a7262337834a05bbbe.png Finish them if you like!

#5 wiesshund

wiesshund

VPF Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,802 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: How many can i have?

Posted 20 November 2023 - 05:41 PM

Other parents dismantle cars with their kids and put them back together. Why not a pinball machine? :P

Run out to the livery, and dismantle Papa's Rolls

Come back and share the results

LOL

If you feel the need to empty your wallet in my direction, i dont have any way to receive it anyways

If you really want to get rid of money you can donate to this

Athena's Wildlife Sanctuary